Donald Trump + covid-19 versus the truth ... timeline

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.
How many need to die before you can say he's done a bad job?? How many lies must he tell ,how abusive must he be ,how unqualified must he show you he is?

I was a soldier...I understand that there was no way we were getting out of this unbloodied. I don't blame President Trump anymore than you would have blamed President Obama in the same situation.

I understand that it is politically advantageous for the left to try to frame the narrative this way...but it is dishonest.
Trump in no way is responsible for this virus That'd be stupid talk What HE IS responsible for is not acting as a president responsible for ALL American lives
......you have NO proof of your babble crap

Obama rarely showed he was unqualified Trump shows it every time he opens his mouth and with everything he does
Obama was qualified through what efforts? Community organizing? That was not his skills it was someone else's in which he filled a role. His entire tenure was above his pay grade- he's no more a scholar than I am- he was and is a puppet, just like all his predecessors back to at least 1913 and all his successors going forward unless things change- "things" being people (voters) get tired of the bullshit of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, which has been used as a definition of crazy- you're a tool or an enemy to the political class and history being prelude to the future is pretty accurate in it's telling of what the prelude will be-

You may *feel* as though you're on the right, or correct side, but when you side with the political class over voters you're just a tool for them to use in their campaign to insure (monetarily) and to ensure (legislatively or by force) that you will not be counted as one of them when the nut cutting starts- and it will start, maybe sooner rather than later-
Voters voted for Hill by over 3 million Voters voted for Obama by large numbers Trump the slimebag is lucky his father was born first

everything trump has done as a civilian and now as president is to benefit himself his family or his millionaire friends the pos will never change his stripes
EDDIEW---another funny member!!
hahhahahahahaha
.....I LOVE how you anti-Trumpers get really pissed off....especially when you call the POTUS names...hahahhaha
..you people are self righteous idiots
Guess you laugh when your moron calls others names too?

How Tea Party Budget Battles Left the National Emergency Medical Stockpile Unprepared for Coronavirus
Fiscal restraints imposed by Republicans in Congress in the early years of the Obama administration left the U.S. less prepared to respond to the coronavirus pandemic today.

"Dire shortages of vital medical equipment in the Strategic National Stockpile that are now hampering the coronavirus response trace back to the budget wars of the Obama years, when congressional Republicans elected on the Tea Party wave forced the White House to accept sweeping cuts to federal spending.

Among the victims of those partisan fights was the effort to keep adequate supplies of masks, ventilators, pharmaceuticals and other medical equipment on hand to respond to a public health crisis. Lawmakers in both parties raised the specter of shortchanging future disaster response even as they voted to approve the cuts."

everything trump has done as a civilian and now as president is to benefit himself his family or his millionaire friends the pos will never change his stripes
EDDIEW---another funny member!!
hahhahahahahaha
.....I LOVE how you anti-Trumpers get really pissed off....especially when you call the POTUS names...hahahhaha
..you people are self righteous idiots
Guess you laugh when your moron calls others names too?
hahahhahahah
WE all laugh at the libs' TDS since 2016
...you and the other libs on USMB come up with some hilarious and outlandish crap

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.
How many need to die before you can say he's done a bad job?? How many lies must he tell ,how abusive must he be ,how unqualified must he show you he is?

I was a soldier...I understand that there was no way we were getting out of this unbloodied. I don't blame President Trump anymore than you would have blamed President Obama in the same situation.

I understand that it is politically advantageous for the left to try to frame the narrative this way...but it is dishonest.
Trump in no way is responsible for this virus That'd be stupid talk What HE IS responsible for is not acting as a president responsible for ALL American lives
Go look at my 1st post here for proof your lame brained pos was slow to act

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.

hahahahhahahahahhah
not ''slow to act''...it was ''not panicking'' like you

How Tea Party Budget Battles Left the National Emergency Medical Stockpile Unprepared for Coronavirus
Fiscal restraints imposed by Republicans in Congress in the early years of the Obama administration left the U.S. less prepared to respond to the coronavirus pandemic today.

"Dire shortages of vital medical equipment in the Strategic National Stockpile that are now hampering the coronavirus response trace back to the budget wars of the Obama years, when congressional Republicans elected on the Tea Party wave forced the White House to accept sweeping cuts to federal spending.

Among the victims of those partisan fights was the effort to keep adequate supplies of masks, ventilators, pharmaceuticals and other medical equipment on hand to respond to a public health crisis. Lawmakers in both parties raised the specter of shortchanging future disaster response even as they voted to approve the cuts."
..but then you people would've cried that they need that money for:
the poor
illegals
blacks
seniors
mamas with 5 babies and no father
Palestinians [ remember Obama gave Palestine MILLIONS!!! ]
etc

tl,dr

Trumps doing a good job.

hahahahhahahahahhah
not ''slow to act''...it was ''not panicking'' like you
The TRUTH woulda helped ..but then again truth is not a word the punk in the WH is familiar with

Obama rarely showed he was unqualified Trump shows it every time he opens his mouth and with everything he does
Obama was qualified through what efforts? Community organizing? That was not his skills it was someone else's in which he filled a role. His entire tenure was above his pay grade- he's no more a scholar than I am- he was and is a puppet, just like all his predecessors back to at least 1913 and all his successors going forward unless things change- "things" being people (voters) get tired of the bullshit of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, which has been used as a definition of crazy- you're a tool or an enemy to the political class and history being prelude to the future is pretty accurate in it's telling of what the prelude will be-

You may *feel* as though you're on the right, or correct side, but when you side with the political class over voters you're just a tool for them to use in their campaign to insure (monetarily) and to ensure (legislatively or by force) that you will not be counted as one of them when the nut cutting starts- and it will start, maybe sooner rather than later-
You fail to give the man in the WH credit for a recovery ?? That's your first mistake but what of his ability to place good people into his administration without firing them daily ??

Please show us in the Constitution where it says that the Feds need to stockpile medical supplies, it doesn't.
Many of those items have shelf lives and would need to be discarded and replaced multiple times between pandemics adding mega-costs.
The states also have the responsibility for stockpiling medical supplies, with the Feds having "war powers" to direct manufacturers to supplement needed items.

So your trying to pin the shortages on conservatives is bullshit. Both parties made the shortages due to lack of funding. This pandemic was just much more contagious than what the planners thought, Trump is playing the hand he's dealt, and is doing well. Just imagine the democrats and Biden trying to deal with this crisis

The truth is the truth.
The WHOLE truth is the WHOLE truth.

You are making a conscious decision: You are CHOOSING to only "see" the positive actions Trump is taking, and CHOOSING to only "see" any good outcomes from those actions.

You are also CHOOSING to ignore, avoid, dismiss and downplay the things he has said and done that have been negative or counter-productive in some way.

That's your choice. I can see both ends of it, loud and clear, and I wish you could too.

I know that's how the partisan game is played, and I hate to see such intellectual honesty at any time, but especially at this moment. And I don't have to participate.
What you see as counter-productive...I see as necessary. Panic was the number one enemy early on. We saw the beginnings of it early on. On day one back in late February, the wife and I were already stocking up, I told her "The virus doesn't scare me Babe...I have a 95% chance of surviving it, and those are great odds. It's the panic we have to worry about.".

Trump navigated the initial days of the outbreak masterfully...and there was very little mass panic. The outbreak itself could only ever be mitigated...it couldn't be stopped. I know the truth was out there, because I had my wife and my parents completely quarantined before the virus spread. Neither household has left their respective yards since before my Dad's birthday...and that was March 9th...I know because he likes to go to Golden Corral but my Mother made him Shepards Pie instead.

I'm still working. I haven't been inside my house or kissed my wife, or been within six feet of her in a month...so I know the truth must have been out there, because I think I would remember a burning bush scenario.
You were on it BEFORE the shit fell ..Why did our president not get on it like you did He down played it giving americans a false impression of the virus's deadly nature
Eddie, I think you're a good dude... and I think your heart is in the right place. On this I can only speculate but IMO it is good speculation.

First off...I believe Trump wanted to stave off a panic...and I think he did that.

Second, I don't think he trusts the intelligence services...and this starts with weapons of mass destruction and ends with the Russia Collusion hoax, the Steele dossier, and the fake whistleblower...so when he started talking about Coronavirus and the MSM articles poured out "The Virus is no worse than the flu", he tended to believed them...because they were putting their name to those articles in public. This is what happens when an arm of the executive branch of government is actively undermining the President.

Third, I think he trusted the CDC to have things under control...I mean, that's what they are there for. I read an article where the CDC was directly lying to the Cabinet...but since we can no longer trust the media when it comes to politics, who knows the truth?

Last edited:
The TRUTH woulda helped
There is but one Truth- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- ALL else is knowledge and knowledge evolves minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year- of course it sometimes hits a brick wall- and hitting a brick wall at 100 or at 90 is still hitting a brick wall no matter who's driving the vehicle.

You fail to give the man in the WH credit for a recovery ?? That's your first mistake but what of his ability to place good people into his administration without firing them daily ??
Obama was a good man a smart man not garbage like the man there now, the bully the pervert the one seeking revenge on all his supposed enemies

Obama was a good man a smart man not garbage like the man there now, the bully the pervert the one seeking revenge on all his supposed enemies
Again, your opinion is noted. That still doesn't answer the question I asked. What qualified him to be POTUS?

You mean the guy who used the IRS to punish his enemies? Even Nixon only THOUGHT about doing that!

Dopey Donald Trump's whole life is a string of lies protected by non-disclosure agreements, payoffs, goons, and threats of expensive mischief by litigation.

Dopey Donald Trump's whole existence is a black hole from which no light escapes.

His son-in-law Jared Kushner is a bag of shit who has never had a job he didn't earn by nepotism.

The truth is the truth.
The WHOLE truth is the WHOLE truth.

You are making a conscious decision: You are CHOOSING to only "see" the positive actions Trump is taking, and CHOOSING to only "see" any good outcomes from those actions.

You are also CHOOSING to ignore, avoid, dismiss and downplay the things he has said and done that have been negative or counter-productive in some way.

That's your choice. I can see both ends of it, loud and clear, and I wish you could too.

I know that's how the partisan game is played, and I hate to see such intellectual honesty at any time, but especially at this moment. And I don't have to participate.
What you see as counter-productive...I see as necessary. Panic was the number one enemy early on. We saw the beginnings of it early on. On day one back in late February, the wife and I were already stocking up, I told her "The virus doesn't scare me Babe...I have a 95% chance of surviving it, and those are great odds. It's the panic we have to worry about.".

Trump navigated the initial days of the outbreak masterfully...and there was very little mass panic. The outbreak itself could only ever be mitigated...it couldn't be stopped. I know the truth was out there, because I had my wife and my parents completely quarantined before the virus spread. Neither household has left their respective yards since before my Dad's birthday...and that was March 9th...I know because he likes to go to Golden Corral but my Mother made him Shepards Pie instead.

I'm still working. I haven't been inside my house or kissed my wife, or been within six feet of her in a month...so I know the truth must have been out there, because I think I would remembered a burning bush scenario.
What you choose to see is up to you.

That cuts both ways. What you choose to see is up to you as well.

One of the guys I watch on YouTube says we are watching the same screen but seeing two different movies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back