Donald Trump Calls Joe Biden’s Prisoner Swap for Brittney Griner a ‘Stupid and Unpatriotic Embarrassment’

Griner is a disgusting piece of America-hating dogshit. Traitorous Biden made a horrible choice...again

Biden should have traded for Paul Whelan. Fuck Griner.

I hate trump, but he's absolutely right on this ridiculous trade.

Trump wasn't interested in freeing Whelan in 2018-2019. But, he did free 5000 prisoners in Afghanistan in September of 2020.

The world is full of arm's dealers. When one goes another takes his place.

Trump wasn't interested in freeing Whelan in 2018-2019. But, he did free 5000 prisoners in Afghanistan in September of 2020.

The world is full of arm's dealers. When one goes another takes his place.

Many Progs will run to Red semi-rural and rural areas to survive in a terrible time. And not deserve it.

And had Trump traded 'The Merchant of Death' the hue and cry from the MSM and the Democrats would be massive.

Another impeachment would be getting made ready.

“What kind of a deal is it to swap Brittney Griner, a basketball player who openly hates our Country, for the man known as ‘The Merchant of Death,’ who is one of the biggest arms dealers anywhere in the World, and responsible for tens of thousands of deaths and horrific injuries,” he said.

Trump also questioned why Biden worked to release Griner without American prisoner Paul Whelan, who was arrested in Russia in 2018 and sentenced to 16 years in prison for alleged “espionage.” The former Marine denies the charges. Russia has presented little evidence for its claims outside of what was used to imprison him in court.

Paul Whelan, a former US marine accused of espionage and arrested in Russia in December 2018, stands inside a defendants' cage as he waits to hear...' cage as he waits to hear...

Paul Whelan, a former US marine accused of espionage and arrested in Russia in December 2018, stands inside a defendants’ cage as he waits to hear his verdict in Moscow on June 15, 2020. (KIRILL KUDRYAVTSEV/AFP via Getty Images)

“Why wasn’t former Marine Paul Whelan included in this totally one-sided transaction?” Trump asked. “He would have been let out for the asking.”

“What a ‘stupid’ and unpatriotic embarrassment for the USA!!!” Trump concluded.

After Biden announced the swap, Whelan reportedly released a statement through CNN expressing his great surprise and frustration he was not included in the swap.

“I am greatly disappointed that more has not been done to secure my release, especially as the four-year anniversary of my arrest is coming up. I was arrested for a crime that never occurred,” he said. “I don’t understand why I’m still sitting here.”

Trump must not remember that Whelan was arrested while he was president in 2018.

Forum List

Back