Fani Willis' Vile Trump Hate Mail Revealed in Court Papers

Black beeatch (and the NY hog) need to be chained and dragged for abusing their power. Yawning. Both doing the bidding of the worst DemonRat monsters for extra pay or future promises of cushy free money and overlooking the spending fraud they commited.//

Oh I bet the FBI is way ahead of you and many likely arrested for the death threats.
The FBI can't even find the pipe bomber.

They can't find the sex traffickers either, because Biden lets them into the country unvetted.

The feebs should be defunded and dismantled.

Conniving operatives getting their hateful shit blown back at them is justified retribution

The FBI can't even find the pipe bomber.

They can't find the sex traffickers either, because Biden lets them into the country unvetted.

The feebs should be defunded and dismantled.
FBI has had a hard time retrieving what they planted

It would not surprise me if the the racist soaked emails that DA Willis received were created & sent to her by supporters of the statist left ideology, in an attempt to make Trump supporters look like they are as racist as the statist left marxinazis are.

I like Fani Willis. She's smart and rational and calm. It's good to see our black sisters rising to the level of excellence and making a difference. There's nothing like a good education is there jackflash?

Hurl the hate boomerang and cry foul when it comes back to you
Lib 201

Forum List

Back