Fani Willis' Vile Trump Hate Mail Revealed in Court Papers

Amie2345

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2022

Fani Willis' Vile Trump Hate Mail Revealed in Court Papers​

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has revealed some of the racist hate mail she has received since taking an election fraud case against Donald Trump.

The former president pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges against him and has said the case is politically motivated because he is the frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination.

A sample of hate mail submitted to Judge Scott McAfee included an image of Willis' face in front of a gallows with the words: "I'm past the point of wanting them in prison."

Another page, written in lined writing paper, contains extremely racist language and repeats the n-word numerous times. It ends with the words: "It's going to be fun watching what Trump does to you [expletive] after he's elected. SLAVERY FOREVER."
snip

Jesus, repubs not a good look. This hateful racist rhetoric will get you nowhere fast.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has revealed some of the racist hate mail she has received since taking an election fraud case against Donald Trump.

The former president pleaded not guilty to all 13 charges against him and has said the case is politically motivated because he is the frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination.

A sample of hate mail submitted to Judge Scott McAfee included an image of Willis' face in front of a gallows with the words: "I'm past the point of wanting them in prison."

Another page, written in lined writing paper, contains extremely racist language and repeats the n-word numerous times. It ends with the words: "It's going to be fun watching what Trump does to you [expletive] after he's elected. SLAVERY FOREVER."
snip

Jesus, repubs not a good look. This hateful racist rhetoric will get you nowhere fast.

And more than likely written by some leftoids.

snip

It would not surprise me if the the racist soaked emails that DA Willis received were created & sent to her by supporters of the statist left ideology, in an attempt to make Trump supporters look like they are as racist as the statist left marxinazis are.

And more than likely written by some leftoids.
Of course. They love the false flag approach, and their followers are divided amongst those who fall for it, and those who gleefully pretend to fall for so they can spread the live.

The hatred for flatback fanny is not nearly as much as she deserves, for what she and the rest of the Democrats are trying to do. It is nothing more or less than trying to do away with democracy and permanently submit the nation to one party rule.

"...in an attempt to make Trump supporters look like they are as racist..."
Ummm, and I do no mean to offend anyone, but.......but I would think only a token effort would be need to demonstrate the 'racist'-vibe of too many of Trump's Squeaky Frommes.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The hatred for flatback fanny..."

MAGA = An acronym for misogyny.

I ofttimes think that too many of the MAGA/QAnon loyalist here have never ever had a sustaining and enriching experience with an adult woman.
It's sad.

---------------------------------------------------

"Meh, well when she based her whole election campaign on "getting Trump"

Link?
You allege it.
You prove it.
It's Adult Swim here, earnest poster 'Relluc'.
Sink or Swim.

snip

And ....?

Link?
You allege it.
You prove it.
It's Adult Swim here, earnest poster 'Relluc'.
Sink or Swim.
LOL....You must think you are some kind of big deal around here.

Nope, Mr. Big Deal, I don't think I'll be doing that today....Maybe sometime later when I feel like it.

Now had you just posted "link?" without being a dick about the whole thing I would have happily provided you with one.

And they feel we should be ashamed . As if “we” did it.
Such dickless attempts at emotion manipulation
Euh no. Why would you feel ashamed unless you do this yourself. What a normal person does in response to this sort of thing is call it out for the hateful crap it is.

Oh I bet the FBI is way ahead of you and many likely arrested for the death threats.
If they are legitimate, the senders should be arrested.

The same applies for the sender if they are a hoax, which they almost certainly are.

It's too cliche- this has democrat propaganda written all over it. Seen it too many times before.

snip

It's irrelevant to the case. You aren't allowed to abuse your power and then get off because you get hate mail for abusing your power.

Forum List

Back