Kinzinger blasts Trump for calling US third-world country: ‘Eat dirt scumbag’

Third world country! How DARE he. Just because our cities are crumbling derelicts. Just because streets are open sewers. Just because we are awash in criminal invaders who kill as a form of sexual expression. Just because we have made children into sex slaves. Just because we are importing disease not seen in this country in 100 years. Just because the democrats worship government. It doesn't mean we are a third world country.
That's Trump's senility talking. It happens to some old people.

Trump is correct. I live in Illinois and Maryland and I’ve endured 14 property crimes in the past 27 years compared to one in the previous forty years.
I’ve endured five property crimes here in
Illinois in the past 18 months alone.
States have legalized and encouraged drug abuse and addiction, generating more homelessness and dependency.

Yet here you here in all of them..

Actions speak louder than words. Oh and welcome to the ignore list since you can't seem to be capable of adult conversation. Bye
amie has been here less than 2 years, and she has more posters on ignore than I have after 11 years.

obviously brainwashed.

It is true.
The Dirty Democrat Party can't govern first world people; therefore, they are attempting to turn America into a third world country through mass illegal immigration.

Any look under a bridge underpass certainly looks third world.

Of course that's in predominately Democrat stongholds.

Oh, I remember Kinzinger. He was the fake Republican who knew he would lose his ass in a re-election campaign, so he dropped out.

He's smart and decent. Shouldn't be rolling around in the gutter with Trump and his posse of felons

Third world country! How DARE he. Just because our cities are crumbling derelicts. Just because streets are open sewers. Just because we are awash in criminal invaders who kill as a form of sexual expression. Just because we have made children into sex slaves. Just because we are importing disease not seen in this country in 100 years. Just because the democrats worship government. It doesn't mean we are a third world country.

Bannon said fear drives voters ... All demagogues use that tactic.

Trump hates this country with a passion. Sadly, his base lives in the most run down parts of it and their policies are a huge part of the reason why any of it looks degraded. No investment and they live in their own filth. Fucking trump and his base are a disgrace.

He should stfu

Trump hates this country with a passion. Sadly, his base lives in the most run down parts of it and their policies are a huge part of the reason why any of it looks degraded. No investment and they live in their own filth. Fucking trump and his base are a disgrace.

He should stfu
I think a person like you with a record of saying some of the sickest shit ever said on this forum needs to keep her penis holster shut about other people,,

Forum List

Back