Donald Trump Calls Joe Biden’s Prisoner Swap for Brittney Griner a ‘Stupid and Unpatriotic Embarrassment’

I forgot to say.........

Don't be a coward.
Why are you afraid to answer?

It's early, I got time tonight.

Let's discuss your religious beliefs, if any.
My beliefs are as irrelevant to thread as you are.

Trump is right.
About what? :auiqs.jpg:

And don't drop stupid, like usual. Focus. The magaturds lost. Again. And it's their own fucking fault for sticking with flash in a pan, carpetbagger, superficial candidates, no matter the 'MAGAsplaing' their media allies (BIG ones: Carlson, Hannity, etc.) are spinning all responsibility and accountability away from themselves (as usual) to the public.

And don't drop stupid, like usual. Focus. The magaturds lost. Again. And it's their own fucking fault for sticking with flash in a pan, carpetbagger, superficial candidates, no matter the 'MAGAsplaing' their media allies (BIG ones: Carlson, Hannity, etc.) are spinning all responsibility and accountability away from themselves (as usual) to the public.
The fraud machine Incest Joe told us about in 2020 has had two more years to get even more organized. Republicans used it to win Alaska. Lake's loss in AZ. is total bullshit. Again, obvious fraud.

The fraud machine Incest Joe told us about in 2020 has had two more years to get even more organized. Republicans used it to win Alaska. Lake's loss in AZ. is total bullshit. Again, obvious fraud.
Something tells me you aren't exactly the popular kid. Godspeed, magaturd. :itsok:

Trump was right, you just can't handle anything politically different from your POV. Which means you're a leftist, brainwashed, sheep.

And had Trump traded 'The Merchant of Death' the hue and cry from the MSM and the Democrats would be massive.
The Leftwing minions are all trained to bark loudly whenever their light comes on. 🐕‍🦺

“What a ‘stupid’ and unpatriotic embarrassment for the USA!!!” Trump concluded.
Another sagacious analysis by Trump on about the best thing that can be said about Joe Biden. Biden cares more about an America-hating black gay dope smoker than he does a Marine. That alone should tell you everything you need to know about Biden.

Trump had the opportunity, why didn't trump get Whelan Released.

Trump is too fucking stupid to understand what he is actually saying.

Then WHY didn't trump get Whelan released.
Because he wouldn't trade the Merchant of Death for him. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back