Donald Jr. Calls Out Peter Fonda

Hahaha. So when did the GOP get filled with so many whinny little pussies?

I know, ya'll can put him in that cell you've had reserved for Lois, Eric Hillary, Obama (anyone)..... and put this pecker in it.

Maybe ya'll could boycott his latest movie? Wait, when was his last movie? Why is he relevant again?

You threaten to kidnap the President's son and have him gang-raped and we should just ignore it....not any more.

I know, ya'll can put him in that cell you've had reserved for Lois, Eric Hillary, Obama (anyone)..... and put this pecker in it.

Maybe ya'll could boycott his latest movie? Wait, when was his last movie? Why is he relevant again?

When they decided the DNC was worthless and they jumped the fence.

Liberals are miserable, disgusting people. Nothing more needs to be said.
Try this on and see if it fits:

I'm sure he apologized for it so no harm done. And no I'm not going to find a link. I'm just using a Liberal tactic and saying whatever I feel like.

Two posts, just two posts ago you said "Je can take his apology and shove it up his ass"

How do you square that circle?

Maybe Fonda forgot what kind of men the Trump family represents or maybe he feels safe in his little bubble of Gollywood queers and rapists. He shouldn't. Donald Jr. challenged him to pick on somebody his own size instead of his little brother. The hideous comments Fonda made about the kid and the DHS secretary ("a GASH who should be stripped naked and whipped by passersby" surely deserve a parking lot beating. Sure, he "apologized" after Melania informed her SS detail about the threats. So what? Maybe if Fonda was found curb-stomped and bloody, the Rats would show a little restraint in what they say about people who can and could well hurt them.

donald_fonda-ftr.jpg

Peter Fonda: Secret Service notified after obscene tweet about Barron Trump - CNNPolitics
Traitorous tRump the lesser needs to sit down and STFU. He ain't got a leg to stand on.
Supports people threatening children. Says so.
I swear boy, you're so slow it takes you two hours to watch 60 minutes. He not actually threatening anyone. He's making a point.

I admit it wasn't a smart thing to say, not a good way to make his point, but it wasn't really a threat.

I'm sure he apologized for it so no harm done. And no I'm not going to find a link. I'm just using a Liberal tactic and saying whatever I feel like.

Great, and if Peter Fonda ever gets another job he should be fired immediately. BTW, your liberal tactic...sounds a lot like your usual tactic.

You threaten to kidnap the President's son and have him gang-raped and we should just ignore it....not any more.

He didn't threaten to kidnap or gang rape the "Pussy Grabber in Chief's" son. He vulgarly asked, how would you feel if it were done to your kid?

I know to the new whinny bitches of the GOP it feels like he said the former, deep down in their guts, it's just feels true.

Touchy Trumphlakes.

Great, and if Peter Fonda ever gets another job he should be fired immediately. BTW, your liberal tactic...sounds a lot like your usual tactic.

He hasn't worked in years, many years...

I swear boy, you're so slow it takes you two hours to watch 60 minutes. He not actually threatening anyone. He's making a point.

I admit it wasn't a smart thing to say, not a good way to make his point, but it wasn't really a threat.

Maybe they thought locking Barron up with pedophiles was a threat.

As if a pedophile would be attracted to a kid that bigger than he is. Barron has to be six foot..

Why wasn't Fonda arrested by the Secret Service for threatening the lives of the 1st family? Are celebs exempt from the law?
I am sure he is going to get a visit.

As if Trump got a visit from the FBI when he asked Russia to hack into Hillary's email server.

Wow, just wow...dumbass.
I know, it would be too expensive...and it was a public server.

Hillary's server was a public server? Considering how many times it was hacked it must have felt like a public server.

Forum List

Back