Donald Jr. Calls Out Peter Fonda

I'm laughing out loud at the thought of you wiping his ass for him.
You are blowing as much hot air as he did, and completely destroying your holier than thou argument.

"holier than thou"? You've enjoyed watching the Trump family insulted like the rest of your ilk here....nothing off-limits, his wife, his daughter, now his little boy. Let me tell you about a biker type who broke my oldest son's nose. I got myself arrested (disorderly conduct) to be in the county lock-up with him. He had no idea who I was. I waited until he went into the head to take a leak...no cameras in there. I was trying to drown him in the toilet and would have if another inmate hadn't pulled me off him. He never saw it coming....I was bailed out twenty minutes later. "hot air"?

Liberals are miserable, disgusting people. Nothing more needs to be said.
Try this on and see if it fits:

A bald-headed fag pretending to be outraged.....who cares?

Lewendowsky ... Or were you thinking of this creep?

miller_gollum.jpg

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

I don't get it, are you saying you actually approve of Mr. Fonda's paedophilia?

President Trump would kick Fonda's ass as well.

The man needs an attitude adjustment, and Fonda should have picked on someone his own size.

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

What kind of sick, twisted POS suggests that a young boy be subjected to being raped by pedophiles? You people are vile and disgusting.

Your assertions t hat Trump is the worst human being on planet Earth are a joke... look in the mirror.
The guy apologized immediately and admitted he was upset emotionally by seeing and hearing the kids being tortured and abused. He said a wrong thing but unlike any Trump, he took responsibility and invited the criticism and disparaging response he know he would get.

I don't get it, are you saying you actually approve of Mr. Fonda's paedophilia?

President Trump would kick Fonda's ass as well.

The man needs an attitude adjustment, and Fonda should have picked on someone his own size.
Nothing Fonda said indicated Fonda was a pedophiliac. Why do you trumpers always have to lie and spread misinformation so much?

Maybe Kim Kardashian can carry on as a special envoy to and from the Trump White House to Hollywood. She can offer a botched makeover leaving Peter Fonda somewhere between Easy Rider and Uneasy Rider...?kim-kardashian-arrives-at-los-angeles-international-airport-april-2015_4.jpg Petie!San-Diego-Gay-Pride-Parade-2015-341-1024x576.jpg cb1603711b9edd671a3b97305ef21df2.jpg done

Last edited:
The guy apologized immediately and admitted he was upset emotionally by seeing and hearing the kids being tortured and abused. He said a wrong thing but unlike any Trump, he took responsibility and invited the criticism and disparaging response he know he would get.

He only apologized after the Secret Service visited him, not "immediately".

Further, he has a movie coming out, and Sony needs to withdraw it. What's good for Roseanne should be good for this horse's patoot.

Roseanne,BTW, did not suggest any sexual attacks on the Iranian broad, Valerie Jarrett. Just sort of an anti-persian joke and it was the end of her career. The great Donald Rickles was rolling in his grave if he heard how insult comedy has been demonized in 2018

Nothing Fonda said indicated Fonda was a pedophiliac. Why do you trumpers always have to lie and spread misinformation so much?

Actually, that's all he did say.

Barron Trump is a minor, and Fonda wanted to lock him in a cage with his paedophile friends.

Heck, Fonda could have put his 80 year old sister in for a stand in and she would probably have kicked that knuckheads butt.

I can tell you from personal experience she hits like a....girl. I had the unfortunate task of having to bodyguard her during and after an anti-war concert/appearance. Later at the after-party I was alone with her in the kitchen of the house and proceeded to cop a feel of her mouser tits. She slapped me....I could have blocked it but why bother? BTW, she's quite homely in person.

geeze sleaze pleaze Tom that above display of trash is unnecessary and total doo doo. I am sending the Hulk and Kim and Lil Kim after you.

I'm sure he apologized for it so no harm done. And no I'm not going to find a link. I'm just using a Liberal tactic and saying whatever I feel like.

Great, and if Peter Fonda ever gets another job he should be fired immediately. BTW, your liberal tactic...sounds a lot like your usual tactic.

He hasn't worked in years, many years...

keep up with things moon....since 2017 fonda has worked in 9 productions.....

Skate God (pre-production)
Skylar
2018The Last Full Measure (post-production)
Jimmy Burr
2018Jack Ryan (TV Series) (completed)
Mr. Mueller
- Episode #1.1 (2018) ... Mr. Mueller
2018/IBoundaries
Joey
2018You Can't Say No
Buck Murphy
2017Borderland
Medicine Man
2017Milo Murphy's Law (TV Series)
Director
- Star Struck/Disaster of My Dreams (2017) ... Director (voice)
2017The Most Hated Woman in America
Reverend Harrington
2017The Ballad of Lefty Brown
Edward Johnson

You are blowing as much hot air as he did, and completely destroying your holier than thou argument.

"holier than thou"? You've enjoyed watching the Trump family insulted like the rest of your ilk here....nothing off-limits, his wife, his daughter, now his little boy. Let me tell you about a biker type who broke my oldest son's nose. I got myself arrested (disorderly conduct) to be in the county lock-up with him. He had no idea who I was. I waited until he went into the head to take a leak...no cameras in there. I was trying to drown him in the toilet and would have if another inmate hadn't pulled me off him. He never saw it coming....I was bailed out twenty minutes later. "hot air"?
Do you WANT to be reported for making real threats against Peter Fonda? Just asking, 'cuz I'm sure it can be arranged, you numbskull.

Actually, that's all he did say.

Barron Trump is a minor, and Fonda wanted to lock him in a cage with his paedophile friends.
He suggested the same should happen to Barron as was happening to the kidnapped kids. He never mentioned that pedophiles were his friends did he? That sounds like a malicious embellishment, aka, lie. So, I ask again, why do trump supporters always have to lie?

OMG It's Harry again the ADAMANTIUM member...what does that mean anyway...a fan of Adam Ant or something beyond a trillion or gigantium??? Full of info and right on time!

Do you WANT to be reported for making real threats against Peter Fonda? Just asking, 'cuz I'm sure it can be arranged, you numbskull.

Really!? You're suggesting Fonda make a fake threat?

Yes! Lets beat the bigots with violence!
How islamic of you Y
Works for me. You reap what you sow
Thats what ANTIFA and black rioters say to justify their hate and violence.
Right is right and wrong is wrong. I have beat morons in bars for disrespecting my woman.
I really don't care if that makes me a bad guy
You haven't ever beat nobody up in a bar. Finding yourself all bruised and bloody on the floor in a pool of vomit does not mean you have beat someone up unless you are counting yourself.

He never mentioned that pedophiles were his friends did he? That sounds like a malicious embellishment, aka, lie. So, I ask again, why do trump supporters always have to lie?

Actually, he did mention his friendship with pedophiles, namely Convicted Fugitive Pedophile Roman Polanski. Mr. Fonda's approval of child molesters is actually documented.

Peter Fonda's Disturbing and Unforgiving History of Defending Child Rape: It's Not Like The Rapist of 13-yr-old "Killed Anyone" – True Pundit

I'm sure he apologized for it so no harm done. And no I'm not going to find a link. I'm just using a Liberal tactic and saying whatever I feel like.

Great, and if Peter Fonda ever gets another job he should be fired immediately. BTW, your liberal tactic...sounds a lot like your usual tactic.

He hasn't worked in years, many years...

keep up with things moon....since 2017 fonda has worked in 9 productions.....

Skate God (pre-production)
Skylar
2018The Last Full Measure (post-production)
Jimmy Burr
2018Jack Ryan (TV Series) (completed)
Mr. Mueller
- Episode #1.1 (2018) ... Mr. Mueller
2018/IBoundaries
Joey
2018You Can't Say No
Buck Murphy
2017Borderland
Medicine Man
2017Milo Murphy's Law (TV Series)
Director
- Star Struck/Disaster of My Dreams (2017) ... Director (voice)
2017The Most Hated Woman in America
Reverend Harrington
2017The Ballad of Lefty Brown
Edward Johnson

Thanks, I knew I could get someone to do it.
Fonda is behind the scenes nowadays for good reason. He sucks as an actor.

Forum List

Back