Does White Lives Matter?

,,,,,every news reporter should be asking BLM about this black animal
AND the black that beat a white father and son to death--then beat a woman
Why should they ask BLM about this when it has nothing to do with what BLM stands for?
BLM is about racial superiority. They share your contempt for non Amish
BLM is about freeing the Black community from attacks by racist cops.

My only contempt is for inbred white racists who think otherwise.
Looting is reparations--BLM

,,,,,every news reporter should be asking BLM about this black animal
AND the black that beat a white father and son to death--then beat a woman
Why should they ask BLM about this when it has nothing to do with what BLM stands for?
BLM is about racial superiority. They share your contempt for non Amish
BLM is about freeing the Black community from attacks by racist cops.

My only contempt is for inbred white racists who think otherwise.
Looting is reparations--BLM
I would disagree with that. Looting barely scratches the surface of reparations.

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.
Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?

If we go one-for-one for threads made over a cop putting his knee on the neck of negro that was high on drugs and pointed a gun at his pregnant gf's stomach, I think he's got about 500 more to go.
Thats because we dont expect cops to murder people in broad daylight with the cameras rolling. This guy was crazy and just had dinner with the family from what I understand.

Dont be so stupid!
As many as it takes!

I'll answer your question with another question. Why does race matter to you when someone gets murdered?
Because Africans are SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to be the source of murder. We need to deal with the root cause of murder
That statement is amusing coming from a european.
You Amish are HALF of the prison population, but you are 6% of the population
I'm not Amish. I'm Black. Whites have committed more murder than any other race on the planet by far.

I'll answer your question with another question. Why does race matter to you when someone gets murdered?
Because Africans are SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to be the source of murder. We need to deal with the root cause of murder
I'm not Amish. I'm Black. Whites have committed more murder than any other race on the planet by far.
"Amish" is code for worthless black.

It's not my fault the Amish haven't risen above pretty crime and haven't mastered tools

No such thing.

No such thing.
They is everywhere

Black motherfucker. I so enjoys saying that after all these fucking years here her you black assed bastards screaming white motherfuckers. Shove it up your asses

You insult the Mongols and Chinese. Are you racist?

Because calling them worthless blacks is racist. The most accurate term is dindu nuffin.

Forum List

Back