Does White Lives Matter?

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.
Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?
Crazy my ass! Just a mean black motherfucker!
He had to be crazy. No one purposely walks up to a 5 year old kid and blows his brains out.
Mean black motherfucker. Then he bragged about blowing out a little white kids privileged brains. So shut the fuck up with your goddamn snow job!
Sound like he was suffering from some mental health issues to me. Another fail in our system. Blame the kids death on white racism. Got a link on the claim that he bragged about it?

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.
Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?
He had to be crazy. No one purposely walks up to a 5 year old kid and blows his brains out.
Mean black motherfucker. Then he bragged about blowing out a little white kids privileged brains. So shut the fuck up with your goddamn snow job!
Sound like he was suffering from some mental health issues to me. Another fail in our system. Blame the kids death on white racism.
Of course you would you crazy assed bastard!

God Bless Cannon. The 5 year old boy that was MURDERED by his 25 year old neighbor! What a total disgrace for this to happen to this beautiful innocent child. It's more than heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain those poor parents are in. Children are Now the targets in our dick society. I am so sorry for their loss. It Must Be Devastating!
I guess that White lives don
Was he shot by cop or a vigilante? I ask because it seems youre trying do a play on Black Lives Matter.
He was shot by a filthy vile black animal for no reason. he should be hanging in that fathers yard.
Animal? Was it a chimpanzee or a hairy white guy?
Yeah, some black animal blew a childs brains out for nothing. This kind of stuff happens over and over and and it's one reason the world needs to be rid of you filth.

Sound like he was suffering from some mental health issues to me. Another fail in our system. Blame the kids death on white racism.
You lied about him bragging.

Sound like he was suffering from some mental health issues to me. Another fail in our system. Blame the kids death on white racism.u lie about everything.
Cool how your sorry racist ass plays this.

Nope!

God Bless Cannon. The 5 year old boy that was MURDERED by his 25 year old neighbor! What a total disgrace for this to happen to this beautiful innocent child. It's more than heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain those poor parents are in. Children are Now the targets in our dick society. I am so sorry for their loss. It Must Be Devastating!
Was he shot by cop or a vigilante? I ask because it seems youre trying do a play on Black Lives Matter.
He was shot by a filthy vile black animal for no reason. he should be hanging in that fathers yard.
Yeah, some black animal blew a childs brains out for nothing. This kind of stuff happens over and over and and it's one reason the world needs to be rid of you filth.
The animal that murdered that child needs some nice Prison Justice of being stabbed 100 times

The world only needs to be rid of whites. You savages have infected everyone with your genocidal tendencies. This guy was obviously crazy. Should have been on medication.

The world only needs to be rid of whites. You savages have infected everyone with your genocidal tendencies. This guy was obviously crazy. Should have been on medication.
Fuck you you dumb assed racist!

Whatever you racist sack of shit

3c87d0bae0040cb721927e4160ed6cbe.jpg

No thanks flat ass. Its too bad about the kid. He could have grown up to be an actual non racist white person. The father was ahead of his time.

No thanks flat ass. Its too bad about the kid. He could have grown up to be an actual non racist white person. The father was ahead of his time.
I can't see how this vile racist pos exists.

In exercising white privilege, the little white supremacist rode his bike onto the superior black man's lawn. So he had to die.

Fuck you you racist pos!

Nope!
You claimed he bragged. Where is your link you lying bitch? :lol:

Nope!
You claimed he bragged. Where is your link you lying bitch? :lol:
Fuck you you racist piece of shit!

Did you pay attention? The world needs to be rid of whites. Start with 5 year olds.

That's the worst!

hairy body.jpg

Forum List

Back