Does White Lives Matter?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
God Bless Cannon. The 5 year old boy that was MURDERED by his 25 year old neighbor! What a total disgrace for this to happen to this beautiful innocent child. It's more than heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain those poor parents are in. Children are Now the targets in our dick society. I am so sorry for their loss. It Must Be Devastating!
I guess that White lives don

God Bless Cannon. The 5 year old boy that was MURDERED by his 25 year old neighbor! What a total disgrace for this to happen to this beautiful innocent child. It's more than heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain those poor parents are in. Children are Now the targets in our dick society. I am so sorry for their loss. It Must Be Devastating!
Was he shot by cop or a vigilante? I ask because it seems youre trying do a play on Black Lives Matter.

Finish your last sentence.

The Communist Democrats haven't given a damn about whites since it became apparent years ago that they've lost the white middle class voter probably for good :smoke:

The Communist Democrats haven't given a damn about whites since it became apparent years ago that they've lost the white middle class voter probably for good :smoke:
Keep smokin' and posting to yourself, Davey.

Was he shot by cop or a vigilante? I ask because it seems youre trying do a play on Black Lives Matter.
He was shot by a filthy vile black animal for no reason. he should be hanging in that fathers yard.

Education matters.

It's "Do white loves matter?"

Ugh. I don't give a shit about errors in a post but in the title? Yuk.

Keep smokin' and posting to yourself, Davey.
Have fun in your Communist bubble you live in

He was shot by a filthy vile black animal for no reason. he should be hanging in that fathers yard.
Animal? Was it a chimpanzee or a hairy white guy?

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.
Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?

If we go one-for-one for threads made over a cop putting his knee on the neck of a negro that was high on drugs and pointed a gun at his pregnant gf's stomach, I think he's got about 500 more to go.

My take on whether lives matter along with other observations.

1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.
2. Bubba Wallace is NOT a victim.
3. Black lives do matter, along with Everyone else’s.
4. All cops definitely are NOT bad, nor are they ALL racist.
5. Trump is the President and doing a great job!! (Blame your Governor for state problems)
6. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Police lives matter.
8. Kids lives matter.
9. Colin Kaepernick is NOT a hero, and never will be.
10. CNN is NOT news, nor is MSNBC
11. Elizabeth Warren is NOT American Indian. (Nor is she black)
12. Facebook ONLY censors conservatives; NOT liberals, progressives, radicals, anarchists, terrorists or pedophiles.
13. ALL lives do matter (red, yellow, black and white)
14. COVID 19 is real (I get it, be safe) BUT it is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away. Hence the term "Hoax"
15. Fear is FUELED by the Media, this is a fact.
16. Epstein did not kill himself. NASCAR did kill themselves.
17. Most people are Not racist.
18. There is NO White Privilege, we all have the exact same American Privilege.
Work for what you want to Achieve!
19. There are no slave owners or slaves still living in America.
20. LIFE is what YOU make of it, not your government or your ancestors.
21. No one OWES you ANYTHING!
You are Not entitled nor am I.
GET A JOB! Work hard! Live the American dream. Many others have proved it can be done. My paycheck should not pay yours through welfare if you are able to work.
22. I don’t have to like your opinion and you can disagree with mine.
No biggie!
We can disagree.
Just don’t think you will force your opinion or lifestyle on me.
We can still be friends and not agree on things!
23. I stand for the American Flag
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
and our National Anthem.
24. I kneel only for my fallen Brothers!!
And there ya’ have it!
1f4af.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png

Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?

If we go one-for-one for threads made over a cop putting his knee on the neck of negro that was high on drugs and pointed a gun at his pregnant gf's stomach, I think he's got about 500 more to go.
Thats because we dont expect cops to murder people in broad daylight with the cameras rolling. This guy was crazy and just had dinner with the family from what I understand.

My take on whether lives matter along with other observations.

1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.
2. Bubba Wallace is NOT a victim.
3. Black lives do matter, along with Everyone else’s.
4. All cops definitely are NOT bad, nor are they ALL racist.
5. Trump is the President and doing a great job!! (Blame your Governor for state problems)
6. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Police lives matter.
8. Kids lives matter.
9. Colin Kaepernick is NOT a hero, and never will be.
10. CNN is NOT news, nor is MSNBC
11. Elizabeth Warren is NOT American Indian. (Nor is she black)
12. Facebook ONLY censors conservatives; NOT liberals, progressives, radicals, anarchists, terrorists or pedophiles.
13. ALL lives do matter (red, yellow, black and white)
14. COVID 19 is real (I get it, be safe) BUT it is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away. Hence the term "Hoax"
15. Fear is FUELED by the Media, this is a fact.
16. Epstein did not kill himself. NASCAR did kill themselves.
17. Most people are Not racist.
18. There is NO White Privilege, we all have the exact same American Privilege.
Work for what you want to Achieve!
19. There are no slave owners or slaves still living in America.
20. LIFE is what YOU make of it, not your government or your ancestors.
21. No one OWES you ANYTHING!
You are Not entitled nor am I.
GET A JOB! Work hard! Live the American dream. Many others have proved it can be done. My paycheck should not pay yours through welfare if you are able to work.
22. I don’t have to like your opinion and you can disagree with mine.
No biggie!
We can disagree.
Just don’t think you will force your opinion or lifestyle on me.
We can still be friends and not agree on things!
23. I stand for the American Flag
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
and our National Anthem.
24. I kneel only for my fallen Brothers!!
And there ya’ have it!
1f4af.png
1f1fa_1f1f8.png

This should be its own thread, and the title should be your first sentence.

Crazy my ass! Just a mean black motherfucker!
He had to be crazy. No one purposely walks up to a 5 year old kid and blows his brains out.
Mean black motherfucker. Then he bragged about blowing out a little white kids privileged brains. So shut the fuck up with your goddamn snow job!

Forum List

Back