Does White Lives Matter?

I'll answer your question with another question. Why does race matter to you when someone gets murdered? The guy was charged with murder and will die in prison one way or another. Justice will be served. People are protesting because cold-blooded murder is something a police officer has every chance of getting away with. It's not just black people either. They just happen to be the ones who got a belly full of unaccountable authoritarianism first.

I'll answer your question with another question. Why does race matter to you when someone gets murdered? The guy was charged with murder and will die in prison one way or another. Justice will be served. People are protesting because cold-blooded murder is something a police officer has every chance of getting away with. It's not just black people either. They just happen to be the ones who got a belly full of unaccountable authoritarianism first.
Yeah, so burn the fucking country down and start a race war. Dumbass!

"Does White Lives Matter?"

DO White Lives Matter.

Unless "White Lives" is an independent entity.
If he’d asked ‘Does Black Lives Matter?’ you’d be racist for pointing out the error.

I used to be a racist but, the meetings and rallies were taking up too much of my time.

So, I quit.
You should switch to black racist. You’d get paid to burn and loot!

God Bless Cannon. The 5 year old boy that was MURDERED by his 25 year old neighbor! What a total disgrace for this to happen to this beautiful innocent child. It's more than heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain those poor parents are in. Children are Now the targets in our dick society. I am so sorry for their loss. It Must Be Devastating!
I guess that White lives don
Was he shot by cop or a vigilante? I ask because it seems youre trying do a play on Black Lives Matter.

Irrelevant. Dead is dead. He was shot by a black who had no regard for life. Seems like a common theme.

,,,,,every news reporter should be asking BLM about this black animal
AND the black that beat a white father and son to death--then beat a woman

God Bless Cannon. The 5 year old boy that was MURDERED by his 25 year old neighbor! What a total disgrace for this to happen to this beautiful innocent child. It's more than heartbreaking. I can only imagine the pain those poor parents are in. Children are Now the targets in our dick society. I am so sorry for their loss. It Must Be Devastating!
Was he shot by cop or a vigilante? I ask because it seems youre trying do a play on Black Lives Matter.
NO and NO

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.
Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?

If we go one-for-one for threads made over a cop putting his knee on the neck of negro that was high on drugs and pointed a gun at his pregnant gf's stomach, I think he's got about 500 more to go.
Thats because we dont expect cops to murder people in broad daylight with the cameras rolling. This guy was crazy and just had dinner with the family from what I understand.

Dont be so stupid!

Yep. The black motherfucker blew out a 5 year old white child’s brain and bragged about it.
Oh the little kid that was killed by the crazy Black neighbor? How many threads you guys going to start over that?

If we go one-for-one for threads made over a cop putting his knee on the neck of negro that was high on drugs and pointed a gun at his pregnant gf's stomach, I think he's got about 500 more to go.
Thats because we dont expect cops to murder people in broad daylight with the cameras rolling. This guy was crazy and just had dinner with the family from what I understand.

Dont be so stupid!
You mean like you?

THAT life mattered. Not all white lives matter, and neither did all black lives. If you dont respect INNOCENT HUMAN LIVES by your ACTIONS, then your life doesn't matter. This dirtbag being excused by the Africans here doesn't matter. The civilized world shouldn't be sharing the planet with this creature

I'll answer your question with another question. Why does race matter to you when someone gets murdered?
Because Africans are SIGNIFICANTLY more likely to be the source of murder. We need to deal with the root cause of murder

,,,,,every news reporter should be asking BLM about this black animal
AND the black that beat a white father and son to death--then beat a woman
Why should they ask BLM about this when it has nothing to do with what BLM stands for?
BLM is about racial superiority. They share your contempt for non Amish
BLM is about freeing the Black community from attacks by racist cops.

My only contempt is for inbred white racists who think otherwise.

Forum List

Back