Does the USA need NATO?

scale_1200

In addition, the Ukrainian language is just a dialect of Polish, and outwardly Ukrainians and Poles do not differ
Hey dumbass! We speak English in this country. I know you are a Russian bot but do try and keep up!

Can you post the actual wording?

In Russian and in English?
The Russian version is on Wikipedia, there may not have been any English copies there.
If you are interested in the exact text, it says the following:

1) You are in favor of the reunification of Crimea with Russia on the right subject of the Russian Federation.

2) You are for the restoration of the 1992 constitution of the Republic of Crimea and for the status of Crimea as part of Ukraine

The Russian version is on Wikipedia, there may not have been any English copies there.
If you are interested in the exact text, it says the following:

1) You are in favor of the reunification of Crimea with Russia on the right subject of the Russian Federation.

2) You are for the restoration of the 1992 constitution of the Republic of Crimea and for the status of Crimea as part of Ukraine

Neither of those said "status quo".

Neither of those said "status quo".
I meant the status quo in the sense that Crimea is part of Ukraine.

I didn't delve into the question about the difference between the 1992 and 1998 constitutions. What is the fundamental difference there?

I meant the status quo in the sense that Crimea is part of Ukraine.

I didn't delve into the question about the difference between the 1992 and 1998 constitutions. What is the fundamental difference there?

The difference is your claim, "status quo was a choice", was untrue.

Toddsterpatriot As far as I understand, the 1992 constitution was abolished by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine unilaterally. I think it's illegal, so the 1998 constitution is not legal anyway.

I did not know that. But it doesn't fundamentally change anything. They voted anyway for reunification with Russia.

A legitimate (I know, no such thing in Russia) choice would have been:

Join Russia: Yes No

And have the referendum without Russian troops occupying the area.....

and without Russia counting the votes.

A legitimate (I know, no such thing in Russia) choice would have been:

Join Russia: Yes No

And have the referendum without Russian troops occupying the area.....

and without Russia counting the votes.
Even if we consider that the referendum was held with violations, at least it was there. In Germany it was not AT ALL

Germany should have had a referendum on re-uniting?

Without any doubt. The GDR had a constitution that was illegally abolished unilaterally. This is a separate State, the same as the USA.

By the way, we are not talking about any "reunion" here. "Germany" created by the Prussian pan-Germanists on the territory of Austria-Hungary and the free states of Europe is a historical forgery. There was no "Germany" in this sense. There was germanization and partial colonization of Europe.
Ethnic Germans are a minority even in West Germany

Last edited:
Without any doubt. The GDR had a constitution that was illegally abolished unilaterally. This is a separate State, the same as the USA.

By the way, we are not talking about any "reunion" here. "Germany" created by the Prussian pan-Germanists on the territory of Austria-Hungary and the free states of Europe is a historical forgery. There was no "Germany" in this sense. There was germanization and partial colonization of Europe.
OMG, the stupid is strong with this one. The East Germans were part of what country until the end of WWII?

By the way, the South of Western Germany from Thuringia to Bvavaria was not included in the Prussian Empire either, at least at the time of 1920.

Forum List

Back