Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

Colin norris I see you posted in here before and I missed it so you really want my attention.

I have never joined a religion. Praying the rosary is helping me. Why do you want to try and ruin it for me? Is it personal to you?

Here is today's rosary with Kitty & Ceci I go there and pray with them sometimes live and other times after it's been recorded already. I'm going there now. If anyone wants to pray it with me in spirit even though we aren't together physically here it is.

Oh, dear. One can only imagine how you feel about Jesus hanging out with Judas--even touching him--before Judas betrayed Jesus and all for which he stood. Have you closed your eyes to the ways Catholics and Christians also helped their fellow man throughout the ordeal of WW2

Dragging Hitler into any argument is an admission of being aware that one has lost ground in their original argument/discussion and is badly in need of a red herring.

The peace Jesus spoke of to his followers was to take place within their own family and among their colleagues and community. We are to be the yeast that spreads and ultimately might bring peace among nations. (Scripture also indicates that such a peace is passing until heaven takes over governing.) Yet, in the meantime, there are blessings and joy to be enjoyed by bringing peace into our own homes, our own communities--even this one. So...let's leave Hitler out of the equation.
Actually Jesus appointed Judas as a apostle-Judas turned--Jesus sent him away at the last supper. Jesus came to save sinners. Those back then had no clue about the new covenant Jesus brought. They deserved to know. Today they have had almost 2000 years to learn about Jesus and the new covenant. Unfortunately for most they are listening to these teachers-2 Corinthians 11:12-15-- and do not know Jesus truth. Those teach little about what he teaches.
At Matthew 10:36 disproves peace within the Family--It says ones own household will be their enemies. That is spiritually speaking. Not all listen and obey Jesus-They live and practice sin making them spiritual enemies.
Well at judgement when Jesus asks--Why did you kill my sheep for a man named Hitler--There is 0 response back, because it only occurs in darkness. The teachers claiming to have holy spirit would have been warned not kill for such a man. So its just your hatred of truth or fear of being wrong that will not let you see fact. Only those that do not know the real Jesus do such things.
If the teachers told the men-do not kill for Hitler-No ww2--Millions of lives saved. Such a simple way out of saving all those lives but the darkness won. So yes killing for Hitler is a great example of light or darkness.

Michelle420. No worries..I am good

Colin norris riddle me this...why would you want to be a block to someone praying...if someone wants to pray to the trees....i will support them and give them my blessings......you dont have to do either...but why do you take the path of voiding their peace? would you tell the mother of a stillborn that that child is not in heaven waiting for her? i may not believe the same but who am i to take something from someone that gets them thru the day or heaven help them...thru the night...are you a person who has never been in the 3 am spot? where you see angels and hold hands with demon as the gospel song says?
so riddle me this...who are you to slam what anyone is doing to find a peace for their soul? and why would you take this role in life ...what has made you so bitter?

Colin norris riddle me this...why would you want to be a block to someone praying...if someone wants to pray to the trees....i will support them and give them my blessings......you dont have to do either...but why do you take the path of voiding their peace? would you tell the mother of a stillborn that that child is not in heaven waiting for her? i may not believe the same but who am i to take something from someone that gets them thru the day or heaven help them...thru the night...are you a person who has never been in the 3 am spot? where you see angels and hold hands with demon as the gospel song says?
so riddle me this...who are you to slam what anyone is doing to find a peace for their soul? and why would you take this role in life ...what has made you so bitter?
God set before all-LIFE or DEATH( Deuteronomy 30:19)-- Both will be everlasting. Which do you choose for your fellow humans? Would that human who is sentenced to everlasting death instead of Trillions x trillions x trillions of never ending years of everlasting life in perfect health, not aging like now, never without, wish at that point that someone stepped in and showed them the errors in their thinking and ways that would have shown them the path Jesus spoke of that leads to that life? Because Jesus said--FEW will find it. So if one sees a fellow human not on that path and says nothing. I would say that one is a murderer in a sense. Love moves one to speak up. Yes few at this point would know that is what is occurring by speaking up so they resent it. And question the motives behind one saying something.

I am not bitter because I oppose Religion and your silly beliefs.
That's a classic godbotherers response Because they feel they are uniquely not bitter and stable in life. Another one is I have had a terrible experience.

You cannot point to one siNgle thing in your life which has resulted from religion.
You've never seen heard or interacted with any God and never will. You pray to thin air as if it contains some supernatural dictator which controls everything. It's bullshit. You are delusional. You are a liar and an hypocrite.

strollingbones I love you bones I'm sorry if I hurt you when I was on a bender I don't drink anymore but still smoke pot sis. :)

You hypocrite. How does your God feel about you being a dope head? He forgives your drug habit ay? How coincidental. Then you project your as some sanctamonious pius individual, a bastion of society to judge others because you believe in a silly God.

Colin norris I am putting you on ignore because of your Judas Goat behavior. Brood all you want with the Serpents about it. It will be of no avail to me anymore.

I don't care what you do. I never have cared about godbotherers like you. Your problem is you dont like a bit of criticism. You know you have bern conned and are delusion.
I'm surprised you never said I would suffer eternal fire. They usually do.
What's the serpent shit about? Don't you God botherers have a talking snake in your beliefs? How's those immaculate conceptions going love? But you're not delusional about God, oh no. Perish the thought. It's all those evil atheists telling the bloody truth.

Keep your silly beliefs to yourself. You are preaching lies and probably teach it to vulnerable kids as well. You should be charged.

Anyone coming in here just to be discouraging or even abusive about it will just be put on ignore by me. I actually don't have to deal with any BS here if I don't want to. Grateful for the ignore button. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back