Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

Well i have showed you that your religion is proved false out of their own translation as well as there actions. So where will you find it?
Satan quoted scripture too. That didn't make his interpretation correct.

Satan quoted scripture too. That didn't make his interpretation correct.
Yes, you are right--The teachings of Jesus will prove it all. Have you read this one--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his-(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality)--A wonderful promise from Jesus. I would say that the millions and millions of children that have starved to death in Africa over the years, even though 80% claim to be christian as do the teachers not teaching them Jesus truth wish their parents were taught this one truth that would have saved every one of those children. Mostly catholicism over there correct.
Even in every single country on the planet where catholicism has food pantries. THEY provide a temporary fix and fail to teach them this permanent fix in a single teaching, WHY? Which is more important? a temp fix or a permanent fix?

Yes, you are right--The teachings of Jesus will prove it all. Have you read this one--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his-(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality)--A wonderful promise from Jesus. I would say that the millions and millions of children that have starved to death in Africa over the years, even though 80% claim to be christian as do the teachers not teaching them Jesus truth wish their parents were taught this one truth that would have saved every one of those children. Mostly catholicism over there correct.
Even in every single country on the planet where catholicism has food pantries. THEY provide a temporary fix and fail to teach them this permanent fix in a single teaching, WHY? Which is more important? a temp fix or a permanent fix?
Jesus is my Lord. He's not your Lord.

no i hoped michelle would find some peace with a morning prayer with somewhat like minds....i dont know why you think i am just think base person? ding
I hope everyone can find peace, especially michelle. Everyone has baggage to carry. It's not easy to find peace in the storm. You don't know what I think about you though.

If Michelle420 wants to talk or pray with me, all she has to do is let me know and I'll giver her my cell number and we can talk. She is the only person on this board I will share my information with. That's how highly I think of her.

I have a couple of people here praying the rosary with me from this board. I am thinking of going to Church. I want to talk to a Priest about my problems but I've never been to the Catholic church before. I still have a weed addiction and I don't want the Priest to judge me but I do need help in prayer to stop this addiction. I was rejected by the Mormon church and it really bothered me about religion in general. But all the Catholics I talk to are really nice and don't seem to be put off by me.

I think highly of you as well ding. I always think of you as courageous and someone not to cross but I see that in a good way because you are strong inside. Thank you so much for the compliment.

Bones thanks I believe you, and I do need spiritual help so I appreciate you not letting any personal bias stand in the way of healing I need.

LOVE

I have a couple of people here praying the rosary with me from this board. I am thinking of going to Church. I want to talk to a Priest about my problems but I've never been to the Catholic church before. I still have a weed addiction and I don't want the Priest to judge me but I do need help in prayer to stop this addiction. I was rejected by the Mormon church and it really bothered me about religion in general. But all the Catholics I talk to are really nice and don't seem to be put off by me.

I think highly of you as well ding. I always think of you as courageous and someone not to cross but I see that in a good way because you are strong inside. Thank you so much for the compliment.

Bones thanks I believe you, and I do need spiritual help so I appreciate you not letting any personal bias stand in the way of healing I need.

LOVE
Jesus Himself said that He didn't come for the healthy, He came for the sick. Humans are a compulsive lot. It seems that almost everyone has something they will obsess over. We are only as sick as the secrets we keep. Speaking out loud the things we are ashamed of to another person releases us from the power those compulsions hold over us. The more you are able to speak freely of the things which hold power over you, the less shame you will feel and the power the compulsions hold over you will diminish.

No religious organization should ever reject people for their sins.

Have you ever watched the TV series "Mom?" It's about a group of women dealing with their addictions. I think you would get a lot from watching how they are able to speak freely about their past mistakes without feeling shame. Mind you what I am describing is a process, a journey. It's not an event. There is no quick fix. It takes time.

My previous offer still stands. PM me if you want to talk on the phone. I love you.

I would give my personal information to Meriweather too. So I misspoke earlier :)

Jesus assures you that his Father is his God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so why do you disagree?
Catholics believe Jesus was fully human and also the Word, one with God from the beginning. Being fully human and yet One with God, he relates to God in these two ways.

Others have a different perspective, and I don't see that it matters much. The person who best understands God is about a millimeter closer to Him than the rest. The Kingdom of God has room for all who love God and we trust Him to draw us ever closer to Him.

Sometimes when I pray the rosary I cry because I can't believe how good God is because this world is so wicked and in my prayer, I will feel God very close to me and it makes me cry tears of joy. It's like getting a second chance and you don't want to screw it up. I'm really grateful for you Catholics here who are praying the rosary in the mornings with me, Kitty, and Ceci.

Forum List

Back