Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

Well, I am still a sinner because I do smoke pot. But I quit drinking at least. And I only found this Mom & Daughter duo praying the rosary In August. I haven't gone to church though. Where I live is mostly Mormon temples. I feel like I would make a mistake or not know how to say everything they say in church. But the rosary I have memorized and I feel better when I do pray. But I could not explain the religion to you or anyone because I don't know it. I bought a book United States Catechism for Adults LOL.

I'm just going whatever direction I feel God wants me to.

Would you really. How caring and kind you are when dealing with your fellow Americans. You're so sincere with your ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Are you really surprised given your rude behavior? You are a big talker behind the safety of your keyboard.

Copra sanctum! Smoking pot isn't a sin. Are you insane? Sin is disobedience to divine law and the law isn't about what you eat, drink, or smoke, what you wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. Have you never read it or searched for the right way to interpret and conform to it that actually reflects divine wisdom as taught by the very Jesus whose torture and death you celebrate before eating him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands?? :shok:

It seems that irrational church flotsam has defiled and contaminated your addled mind. Damn.

This is not kosher.
Is sodomy kosher?

What type of person in reality do you think that Satan represents in scripture if not the type of person that you are arguing with?

Satan doesn't exist? Who are you condemning as a vile hate filled hypocrite? A figment of your imagination? lol... derp.

Open your eyes. Be brave! The reality is by far more disturbing than any fairy tale ever written.
Do you believe that God exists?

Forum List

Back