Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

Well, I am still a sinner because I do smoke pot.

Copra sanctum! Smoking pot isn't a sin. Are you insane? Sin is disobedience to divine law and the law isn't about what you eat, drink, or smoke, what you wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. Have you never read it or searched for the right way to interpret and conform to it that actually reflects divine wisdom as taught by the very Jesus whose torture and death you celebrate before eating him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands?? :shok:

It seems that irrational church flotsam has defiled and contaminated your addled mind. Damn.

This is not kosher.

Last edited:
Satan rails against the Lord. Don't you recognize him when you see him? Turn your back to such evil.
What Satan? Like your silly of, it doesn't exist.
The hypocrisy of you is breathtaking. Only the other day you bellowed filth and hate agaibst democrats but now you imply you a godbotherer. Do you get special dispensation to ridicule democrats with affecting God? How Christian of you, you vile hate filled hypocrite.
You shouldn't be allowed on here.

The hypocrisy of you is breathtaking. Only the other day you bellowed filth and hate agaibst democrats but now you imply you a godbotherer. Do you get special dispensation to ridicule democrats with affecting God? How Christian of you, you vile hate filled hypocrite.
You shouldn't be allowed on here.
If I were a Christian I would be St. Michael come to do war with a flaming sword cutting heads off people like you.

If I were a Christian I would be St. Michael come to do war with a flaming sword cutting heads off people like you.

Would you really. How caring and kind you are when dealing with your fellow Americans. You're so sincere with your ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Democrats aren't my fellow Americans. They are dead. The Woking Dead.

Not this one nor the 81 million who threw trump into the Potomac.
They are woke enough to get rid of him.
You are sad old loser. Bitter and twisted through hate and ignorance. A parasite on the country. You should be taking their place as you described.

What type of person in reality do you think that Satan represents in scripture if not the type of person that you are arguing with?

Satan doesn't exist? Who are you condemning as a vile hate filled hypocrite? A figment of your imagination? lol... derp.

Open your eyes. Be brave! The reality is by far more disturbing than any fairy tale ever written.

The rosary is what made me a Christian, practicing Christian, that iss

Pray the rosary for the US

it is sinking fast

Sinking my ass. Praying the rosary, false religion, is what got the US into this cacophonous mess.

Your idolatrous worship of a Jewish man is about to abolished by the pope himself, if he gives a shit about his eternal soul.

That's good news for the US and the entire world.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Jesus is coming! Jesus is coming! Jesus is coming! Look busy! Act surprised!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back