Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

Catholics believe Jesus was fully human and also the Word, one with God from the beginning. Being fully human and yet One with God, he relates to God in these two ways.

Others have a different perspective, and I don't see that it matters much. The person who best understands God is about a millimeter closer to Him than the rest. The Kingdom of God has room for all who love God and we trust Him to draw us ever closer to Him.
Jesus teaches--Only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom.(Matt 7:21-23) as for the rest= practicers of sin( worker of iniquity or lawlessness) These will hear these words from Jesus at judgement--Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess, i never even knew you. Jaws will be dropping to the floor, because many who work iniquity were assurred( by these teachers-1Corinthians 11:12-15) you are saved and didnt bother listening to Jesus. Who taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. Few on earth do this. Jesus teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)
Every utterance entails-OT-NT over and over-year after year one will still glean new utterances they might have missed or forgotten. It does not stop. The real teachers that Jesus appointed on earth make 100% sure this is done. All can look and see if this is the path their teachers are showing them.

Jesus teaches--Only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom.
The Kingdom of God is within our reach right now, today, in our earthly life on this planet. Jesus taught the kingdom is at hand, within our reach--that sinners and tax collectors were entering the kingdom ahead of those who were considering themselves more pious.

The Kingdom of God is within our reach right now, today, in our earthly life on this planet. Jesus taught the kingdom is at hand, within our reach--that sinners and tax collectors were entering the kingdom ahead of those who were considering themselves more pious.

Few are under Gods kingdom rule now on this earth. Most outright refuse to believe Jesus.
Jesus teaches--Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God.
That single teaching applied to look at ones teachers. Because Jesus real teachers make 100% sure that teaching is accomplished by the flock members. Or they have found these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15)--Its not to difficult to see who is who.

Few are under Gods kingdom rule now on this earth. Most outright refuse to believe Jesus.
There are more than two billion Christians world-wide, and add to that all others who love and follow God. There are also over a billion students. This does not mean that all students and all people of faith are at the same level. It means they are met wherever they are (students by teachers; people of faith by the Holy Spirit) and grow from there.

The last thing any of us should do is underestimate the power of God or believe that wherever and however we worship is greater than that power. No faith here on earth has anything close to the power of God. Something to keep it mind.

There are more than two billion Christians world-wide, and add to that all others who love and follow God. There are also over a billion students. This does not mean that all students and all people of faith are at the same level. It means they are met wherever they are (students by teachers; people of faith by the Holy Spirit) and grow from there.

The last thing any of us should do is underestimate the power of God or believe that wherever and however we worship is greater than that power. No faith here on earth has anything close to the power of God. Something to keep it mind.
Gods word is clear-- Unity of thought-no division 1Cor 1:10--There are 34,000 religions claiming to be christian, Is the holy spirit so confused there are 34,000 different truths? Everyone says they have holy spirit. No. Men are twisting Gods word into oblivion. God had a single religion in the OT. The rest were owned by satan. There is a single religion that has the real Jesus in todays world--they are unified in thought on every matter of Gods truth, no division. The rest are owned by satan. Jesus clearly teaches-Love-peace and unity. No segregation within his religion, God created one human family. So not all being told they are christian actually are. The ones who obey Jesus are.

God had a single religion in the OT. The rest were owned by satan.
Two things wrong with this: In the Old Testament, satan (more accurately known as HaSatan) was a tester. He did not own a thing. God chose a tribe of people to be a light to the others: One God, loving, merciful, just.

Love cannot be twisted into oblivion.
Was any love involved when in ww2 When The supposed brothers in Christ of your religion killed their own supposed brothers in Christ for a man named Hitler? And stood on both sides against one another, while the teachers on both sides prayed to the same God for the quick destruction of the other side. Is this the light of Jesus or darkness? It would have only taken the teachers to tell the young men-do not stand on both sides killing one another, Hitler wouldnt have had enough army to attack anyone if they did that simple thing. Millions of lives would have been spared--think about that reality--And apply Jesus-Peace, Love- unity. Love amongst themselves is a clear mark of Jesus religion. So yes those religions are twisting it into oblivion.

Two things wrong with this: In the Old Testament, satan (more accurately known as HaSatan) was a tester. He did not own a thing. God chose a tribe of people to be a light to the others: One God, loving, merciful, just.
And many false religions. Obviously the will of Satan not the will of Jesus Father. Same on earth today.

I am having doubts you know very little about what led up to WW2 or why people made the political decisions they did.

Here is the main point. Jesus was not speaking to nations about how to live or how to treat others. He was speaking to people about how to love and live within their own families and own communities. In WW2, people laid down their own lives for what they believed the good of family/nation. And, someone else had done the same. One life for the good of many.

Colin norris why does it bother you on any level that I want to pray the rosary with other like-minded souls?

I couldn't care if you worshipped a malignant tumour. My point is you are wasting your time praying to a god that has never existed. You have no evidence
but speak as if it is a fact.
Why don't you mumble to trees or birds?
That will the same result.
You are delusional.

That's why.

I am having doubts you know very little about what led up to WW2 or why people made the political decisions they did.

Here is the main point. Jesus was not speaking to nations about how to live or how to treat others. He was speaking to people about how to love and live within their own families and own communities. In WW2, people laid down their own lives for what they believed the good of family/nation. And, someone else had done the same. One life for the good of many.
Not a single good comes from killing for men like Hitler. In the holocaust museum, there are photographs of catholicism upper clergy shaking hands with Hitler--prior to his election-They voted him into power then killed for his power mad reasonings. Killed their own supposed brothers in Christ. One of the biggest hipocrisies' creation has ever witnessed was to stand on both sides and pray to the same God. Obviously Jesus was NOT behind Hitlers plan. Satan was. and what was the real purpose for that--Those that served-YHWH(Jehovah) were the ones in those concentration camps. The annihilation of the servants who had the true God. Mortal govt told you it was a good thing to stand on the allied side and kill their brothers in Christ. Jesus will not see it that way.
This is what Jesus sees--- no slaughtering of brothers- 1John 3:10-12) Love-peace-unity is what Jesus taught to be between the Brothers who serve him.)-- The same hipocrosy occurred in The rev war-the civil war-ww1--And today it would occur again if a corrupt mortal govt told them to do it. It takes throwing Jesus away to do it. Because of the darkness they deal.

Not a single good comes from killing for men like Hitler. In the holocaust museum, there are photographs of catholicism upper clergy shaking hands with Hitler--prior to his election-
Oh, dear. One can only imagine how you feel about Jesus hanging out with Judas--even touching him--before Judas betrayed Jesus and all for which he stood. Have you closed your eyes to the ways Catholics and Christians also helped their fellow man throughout the ordeal of WW2

Dragging Hitler into any argument is an admission of being aware that one has lost ground in their original argument/discussion and is badly in need of a red herring.

The peace Jesus spoke of to his followers was to take place within their own family and among their colleagues and community. We are to be the yeast that spreads and ultimately might bring peace among nations. (Scripture also indicates that such a peace is passing until heaven takes over governing.) Yet, in the meantime, there are blessings and joy to be enjoyed by bringing peace into our own homes, our own communities--even this one. So...let's leave Hitler out of the equation.

Colin norris people waste their time watching tv all-day. I just think it's weird you would come in here and be negative when I am trying to help myself and asking others to pray with me and I am saying it is helping me get better and you want to condemn it and be almost egotistical about it like I am less than you if I want to pray to God. And it matters to you enough to come in here and try to make me feel stupid, shameful, and wrong. I don't understand the desire to take someone's hope or faith away especially if they are being helped by it.

Forum List

Back