Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

If you change your mind bones you can meet me there at 8 am mst. It has a live chat but I don't utilize it just pray with the mom and daughter. Any way anyone can come if you want to. I am not even Catholic I have never joined any Church before. But I always feel better after praying with them.

My spirit advisor (she is a pagan Christian) well she is going in some other direction that really doesn't manifest as reality in my current state of life. So I have left her group and moved on to The Catholic lady and her daughter. I tried some Jewish investigations and the guilt I felt as a human being living was unbearable, simply put I felt never good enough to embrace my ancestor's Jewish culture. ( my Jewish ancestors are still judging me) lol. The Catholics Love me and it feels good to have a friend.

It's nice to have friends who support you.

Last edited:
I'll pray the Rosary with you Michelle.
Thanks, Compost, my private messages are open if you have any prayer intention or person who needs healing that you want me to pray the rosary for let me know.

Again, I have no experience with religion I have only been praying with them since August.

The group I had hung out with before was not going in a direction that God told me to go I just didn't agree and so I left.

So this Catholic lady and her daughter came up and I LOVE HER! I am learning a lot

If you want to let me know. 2 praying together every morning would be beautiful.
i usually do that at night

i don't see how people .. uh... deal with other people all day long, "good " and not so good... and then.. I mean, the rosary helps u to rise above all the merely human sstuff.. one reason, i am sure, that the Church teaches u can't be saved outsdie the Church (the rosary is one of the best tools the Church offers)

Christ established one Church.. makes sense you'd have to belong toTHAT one... and there is only One in any case

420? If you’re supplying…. 🙃

Well, I am still a sinner because I do smoke pot. But I quit drinking at least. And I only found this Mom & Daughter duo praying the rosary In August. I haven't gone to church though. Where I live is mostly Mormon temples. I feel like I would make a mistake or not know how to say everything they say in church. But the rosary I have memorized and I feel better when I do pray. But I could not explain the religion to you or anyone because I don't know it. I bought a book United States Catechism for Adults LOL.

I'm just going whatever direction I feel God wants me to.

Well, I am still a sinner because I do smoke pot. But I quit drinking at least. And I only found this Mom & Daughter duo praying the rosary In August. I haven't gone to church though. Where I live is mostly Mormon temples. I feel like I would make a mistake or not know how to say everything they say in church. But the rosary I have memorized and I feel better when I do pray. But I could not explain the religion to you or anyone because I don't know it. I bought a book United States Catechism for Adults LOL.

I'm just going whatever direction I feel God wants me to.
Smoking pot isn’t a sin!

Smoking pot isn’t a sin!

I mean for me if I need relief I should turn to prayer and God for that comfort. But in this world, it seems temptations are so accessible much easier for me to smoke pot. I think the sin is the idea behind serving two masters. But listen I am no expert on ay religion I am just coming from my heart about it.

EDIT to ADD: Catholics have seemed more supportive of my shortcomings so far.

I mean for me if I need relief I should turn to prayer and God for that comfort. But in this world, it seems temptations are so accessible much easier for me to smoke pot. I think the sin is the idea behind serving two masters. But listen I am no expert on ay religion I am just coming from my heart about it.

EDIT to ADD: Catholics have seemed more supportive of my shortcomings so far.
Perhaps god put weed in your life for relief?

Perhaps god put weed in your life for relief?

I have thought that in terms of my mental health pain but I believe it would only have been for temporary relief (mercy). Maybe long-term relief as a tool for my mental anguish it does help. But Praying the rosary also helps in amazing ways too. Love your support and encouragement in your message.

That is a very good place to start...from the heart. My teens years were a tough time. I prayed a lot. The misery continued. I felt there was no one I could turn to, and perhaps at that time I was right. Drugs? Alcohol? I considered those. I prayed that somehow I could reach my future self, and this is what my heart heard. "I cannot do anything about your teens. Please, please, don't do anything now that will mess up my twenties." So I did not touch drugs or alcohol. Best decision I ever made, and I became a believer in not messing up the decade ahead of me.

I credit the rosary with some amazing experiences. The cadence of the rosary is wonderful for meditation as well as prayer.

Drugs and alcohol never became an issue for me because I quickly learned I had no tolerance for alcohol or even over-the-counter drugs (except aspirin). Therefore, I cannot advise you on that. However, if you wish to give up marijuana, Jesus taught we cannot just give something up because it leaves an emptiness that demons can fill. You must replace what you give up with something.

Best wishes and my prayers.

That is what I needed to hear, reform but you really delivered it with mercy.
God is love and mercy. His hand will always be there. Always remember, prayer takes time. Once I prayed for help with something relatively minor for over four years. I kept wondering why I wasn't getting help. Then...it all fell into place. In hindsight, I could identify all the times God was stepping me along the way, building things for me. His best work takes time. If it seems He is taking time with you, rejoice. It is because He is giving you His best effort.

Forum List

Back