Does Anyone Still Care?

So, in the future - say 30 years or so - will there no longer be a box to indicate this or that 'race' on census forms and the like? Already many such forms have added "you may choose more than one." At some point will so many people choose so many (or none) that the question is rendered moot?

Want to hear something nasty? SHHHH...My mother and my father were both Anglo white people! Isn’t that so counterculture? AND they didn't seek approval of anyone, not you posters, not their friends or anyone! Come on now. Kudos. You were born and you exist, so do the rest of us, get over it. You have a history, so do the rest of us. Wopee-do. Welcome to the human race.

Want to hear something nasty? SHHHH...My mother and my father were both Anglo white people! Isn’t that so counterculture? AND they didn't seek approval of anyone, not you posters, not their friends or anyone! Come on now. Kudos. You were born and you exist, so do the rest of us, get over it. You have a history, so do the rest of us. Wopee-do. Welcome to the human race.

Has something upset you?

So, in the future - say 30 years or so - will there no longer be a box to indicate this or that 'race' on census forms and the like? Already many such forms have added "you may choose more than one." At some point will so many people choose so many (or none) that the question is rendered moot?

I think at some point, yes....but 30 years strikes me as not enough time.

And that will be the end of diversity

How much time then, do you think?

It becoming apparent how racist u r, kiddo. Always wanting proof . All others that post or even hint minorities are bad are anecdotal, what a hypocrite. I love that. I love ya kiddo.Try harder to learn from your own posts. Follow the Buddha.

I don't know. There are a number of factors involved, it's really hard to guess how quickly such a change might occur. I'd guess 50+ years...but I'm sure many people around before various other social changes felt like things would maintain the status quo for a long time, too, and were shocked at how quickly things changed. :tongue:

I don't know. There are a number of factors involved, it's really hard to guess how quickly such a change might occur. I'd guess 50+ years...but I'm sure many people around before various other social changes felt like things would maintain the status quo for a long time, too, and were shocked at how quickly things changed. :tongue:

I think on the bright side though, we will still be divided. In 50+years we will have racial tension between the natural born blacks and the cloned whites. The martian-americans will despise the saturn-americans and the mutant underground dwellers will hate the surface nose breathers. I'm not even going to get into the civil war between the homo sapiens and multi-dimensional turtle spiders.

Last edited:

I think on the bright side though, we will still be divided. In 50+years we will have racial tension between the natural born blacks and the cloned whites. The martian-americans will despise the saturn-americans and the mutant underground dwellers will hate the surface nose breathers. I'm not even going to get into the civil war between the homo sapiens and multi-dimensional turtle spiders.

I hadn't thought of that. Excellent points.

It becoming apparent how racist u r, kiddo. Always wanting proof . All others that post or even hint minorities are bad are anecdotal, what a hypocrite. I love that. I love ya kiddo.Try harder to learn from your own posts. Follow the Buddha.

To whom were these comments directed?

Not really. Well people like you do. But foir the most part the only ones who make an issue out of something are the ones doing it.

You never answered my questions, champ. "People like" me? What kind of people is that? And if no one ever really cared why was interracial marriage illegal in the US for so long? And, did you look at the link?

I don't have a problem with colored people and queers unless they flaunt it or want special laws.

Most people probably have no problem with your fear and weakness unless you open your stupid-hole and let some of it out in the form of words.

You never clarified to whom those comments were directed, Bugsy.

You never clarified to whom those comments were directed, Bugsy.
Does the shoe fit?

Forum List

Back