White Men Beat Black Girl (video)

Was it really necessary to tackle a woman over that shit? I doubt a citizen arrest is even legal in Michigan. That doesn't justify her behavior but these guys could easily be sued.

Are you folks kidding me? Did anybody else see the video? I was expecting to see some white punk beating an innocent black girl but what I saw was some white guys coming to the rescue of a woman who had her purse stolen and then hurt herself when she tripped while trying to get her purse back. The black girl was punched a couple of times because she bit the guy subduing her. She could have had aids for all he knew. I don't think there is a state in this country that would arrest those guys. Real racism exists in this country. This is not an example of it however. Seriously, if this is the worst white on black crime you can find then there is far less racism in this country than I ever imagined.

Was it really necessary to tackle a woman over that shit? I doubt a citizen arrest is even legal in Michigan. That doesn't justify her behavior but these guys could easily be sued.

No, they should have let her get away with hurting that lady and stealing her purse. That way she could do it to someone else again later, and who knows, eventually when she knocks down an old lady, she could end up killing her?

And I thought there was no such thing as a stupid question.

A citizen's arrest is legal anywhere.

I give you credit, you try real hard to appear conservative but you wear your bleeding heart on your sleeve.

I wanna see the video where "White Men Beat 350 lb, 6'5" Black Man."

terrell-owens-turns-37.png

If they are trying to make these guys into the next George Zimmerman, it failed.

Forum List

Back