Does anyone else think that

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
tax protesting is going to be the next big thing?
The way that government has been delegitimizing itself at every level, I'm expecting to see a big spike in people simply refusing to pay taxes, and daring the gov to do anything about it. Kind of like Gordon Kahl, back in the day.

Anyone else given this any thought?

The way that government has been delegitimizing itself at every level, I'm expecting to see a big spike in people simply refusing to pay taxes, and daring the gov to do anything about it. Kind of like Gordon Kahl, back in the day.

"Conservatives" will once again become deficit hawks.

The truth is that we should have had a tax increase years ago. The Federal government is the only entity on earth that doesn't recognize prices go up for labor, goods, services, etc...

• Banned

The truth is that we should have had a tax increase years ago. The Federal government is the only entity on earth that doesn't recognize prices go up for labor, goods, services, etc...
I disagree. I think we should have fired 75% of all government employees a long time ago.

LOL stuff costs more so government should take more of you money. Jesus dude who dropped on your head when you were a toddler?

The Federal government is the only entity on earth that doesn't recognize prices go up for labor, goods, services, etc...
Rest assured they recognize it, it is, after all a hidden tax- and they approve of taxes- they also believe theft is okay as long as it's legal- and war (the legality of is questionable on that). They believe tyranny is okay too- they believe lying is okay too, as long as it's the gov't doing it- they believe they are omnipotent too- in truth, they are feckless scum-

It would be cool as hell to see that before my time is over-

Problem is most income taxes are taken out of paychecks.
you can change your tax papers with your employer to enough dependents to reduce what they take out and then not pay the difference at the end of the yr or to exempt and pay or not pay directly yourself,,

I read a book back in the early 90s, about a group doing a coordinated attack on all IRS offices in the US on Apr 15th (as a matter of fact, when I saw the OKC bombing on the news, my first thought was to wonder if there was an IRS office in the federal building), "Let Us Prey" by Bill Branon.

I figure sooner or later, as the abject poverty of damn near everyone increases, folks will start questioning why they are paying an entity that doesn't give a shit about them on a good day, and is actively working to impoverish, disempower, and enslave them on all the rest.

LOL stuff costs more so government should take more of you money. Jesus dude who dropped on your head when you were a toddler?

Well...if the government is going to build new jets, new ships, feed those on assistance, provide subsidies at the rate it did when "stuff costs" less, what do you think it should do to offset the rise in the labor to build the jets, ships, grow the food?

Well...if the government is going to build new jets, new ships, feed those on assistance, provide subsidies at the rate it did when "stuff costs" less, what do you think it should do to offset the rise in the labor to build the jets, ships, grow the food?
I don't think the government should be doing any of those things.

Why do you?

what do you think it should do to offset the rise in the labor to build the jets, ships, grow the food?
Get their fucking nosey asses back where they belong- in the District of Criminals diddling each other and leave people the fuck alone and stop borrowing that which is has the authority to coin and set the value of- it ain't rocket science.

Why do you?

We shouldn't be building jets and destroyers?

what do you think it should do to offset the rise in the labor to build the jets, ships, grow the food?
Get their fucking nosey asses back where they belong- in the District of Criminals diddling each other and leave people the fuck alone and stop borrowing that which is has the authority to coin and set the value of- it ain't rocket science.

Congratulations...you've created Albania or some other third world shit hole.

I disagree. I think we should have fired 75% of all government employees a long time ago.
Yeah, well, you're not too bright.

Why do you?

We shouldn't be building jets and destroyers?
If the American people want it bad enough, they will pay for it voluntarily. If they don't, then wtf is the government doing it for?

You think bigger and more powerful government is a good thing, and I'm the one who is not too bright?
LOLOLOL

I read a book back in the early 90s, about a group doing a coordinated attack on all IRS offices in the US on Apr 15th (as a matter of fact, when I saw the OKC bombing on the news, my first thought was to wonder if there was an IRS office in the federal building), "Let Us Prey" by Bill Branon.

I figure sooner or later, as the abject poverty of damn near everyone increases, folks will start questioning why they are paying an entity that doesn't give a shit about them on a good day, and is actively working to impoverish, disempower, and enslave them on all the rest.

Biden said he wanted to increase the wealth of Negroes.......cuz they rescued him when his campaign was in the cellar.

You think bigger and more powerful government is a good thing, and I'm the one who is not too bright?
LOLOLOL

You're the one who doesn't think we should be building a national defense. I'll let the board decide who is more intelligent. (Hint: It ain't gonna be you).

Forum List

Back