Vaccine updates

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
My sister(nurse) just got one of the Covid vaccines. I'll update, if and when she has any reactions. Thought it might be an interesting thread, if others have their own experiences.

......they say it takes days before it can keep you immune....you can still get C19 a few days after vaccination.....that's what I heard yesterday on the news

My sister too work in a hospital but she still did not get the vaccine that is a good idea for a thread because a lot of people don't seem to much in hurry to get the vaccine anyway here in France .

My sister (nurse) just got one of the Covid vaccines. I'll update, if and when she has any reactions. Thought it might be an interesting thread, if others have their own experiences.
I'm glad The Trump Vaccines were made available to her and she followed the Commander-In-Chief's order to take it.
Didn't need to be ordered. She wanted the Biden vaccine.

My sister (nurse) just got one of the Covid vaccines. I'll update, if and when she has any reactions. Thought it might be an interesting thread, if others have their own experiences.
I'm glad The Trump Vaccines were made available to her and she followed the Commander-In-Chief's order to take it.
Don't humor the idiot Konrad, trumpy did none of the work, did not have naming rights and neither will Joe.

How is the Xiden Vaccine cupcakes?

I understand she wanted one of the many Trump Vaccines, as that is what Her POTUS and Commander-In-Chief, Trump, asked of her to combat the Red Communist Chinese Flu.

Don't humor the idiot Konrad, trumpy did none of the work, did not have naming rights and neither will Joe.

Operation Warp Speed baby.

Trump made it happen on the Red Communist Chinese flu just like he did for the other dreaded, hated, feared virus already defeated:

HRC1-NP.jpg

Nurses here are beginning to get vaccines..still not enough to go around.. operation warp speed ass.
How long does a vaccine take to develop typically princess?
Without Biden breathing down Trump's neck, probably forever.
That was not the question sugar? Seems like you were inner-city public schooled from your reading comprehension.
Asking the question in an even creepier manner is supposed to help?!?!

Nurses here are beginning to get vaccines..still not enough to go around.. operation warp speed ass.
How long does a vaccine take to develop typically princess?
Without Biden breathing down Trump's neck, probably forever.
That was not the question sugar? Seems like you were inner-city public schooled from your reading comprehension.
Asking the question in an even creepier manner is supposed to help?!?!

I only asked once?

Show me twice darling?

My sister(nurse) just got one of the Covid vaccines. I'll update, if and when she has any reactions. Thought it might be an interesting thread, if others have their own experiences.

I know two nurses who have received it so far and the only thing they have experienced at this point is a sore arm.

My sister told me tonight that she will have the vaccine after the doctor got the vaccine , i told her i wish i could go help her the situation is getting worse in the hospital where she work.

Hope she has no reactions to it but beyond that I've no interest in the stories.
Every life has choices. Every life has ups and downs. Not every life is equal. THAT is life.

My sister reports the same kind of temporary injection site soreness often associated with the flu vaccine. Gets 2nd dose in 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back