Do you smoke tobacco? Simple question

Do you smoke tobacco cigarettes?

• No. Never.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No. But I've tried in the past, never smoked regularly or long term

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No. I used to be a regular smoker, but I quit.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Yes. I currently smoke, but only on certain occasions.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. Less than or equal to 1/2 pack per day.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. 1/2-1 pack per day.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. 1-2 packs per day.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. More than 2 packs per day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I smoke, but not tobacco.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I smoke tobacco AND other things.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Yes. Tobacco and weed. I smoke so many cigarettes it's actually becoming undisputably disgusting. Pack to two or more a day. And when I go out drinkin'? Oh man.

I seriously have to quit soon.

Right now 2 J's a day on weekends
in retirement my goal is 3,000 Joints total

No smoking cigarettes for me. I smoked cigarettes for a time when I was in my twenties and serving in the US Navy. Everyone smoked, so I joined the crowd. A few years later I quit, permanently. It is really a disgusting addiction that destroys your life. You become a slave to nicotine and your physical condition goes to shit. I am very happy that I quit....I still smoke a Cigar once in a while (especially when I golf!).

Smoking Pot was fun for a while too - but I pretty much gave that up a long time ago. If I were at a party and somebody passed around a joint I might take a toke or two....I see no harm in occasional usage. The "Wake And Bake" thing was never appealing to me.

That being said, I don't judge others who choose to smoke cigarettes or weed - it is your life.

I tried when I was 13. Lasted about a week. My dad found out and insisted that if I was going to smoke, I had to smoke a Tiparillo Cigar first. He put me in a closet and lit the cigar. One puff and I was done until I was 21. Took a puff from a girlfriend's cigarette and then asked her what she got out of it.

Since then, haven't even considered it.

It is so gross!

Immie

I quit smoking 11 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with my second child. There have been a couple of times though, that I've had a drag of a friend's cigarette ... just to remind myself how much I hate them.

And then there was this one time ...
I was coming out of my GYN's office following a monthly check-up. It was just after the Christmas and New Years holidays. I hadn't gained any pregnancy weight that visit so when I left his office I was feeling good! I got in my car and instinctively grabbed for a pack of smokes that weren't even there! A belly out to <------> here, I hadn't smoked in months. When I quit, is was for good. I still wonder what it was that day that triggered my desire to smoke and reach for an invisible cigarette.

Congrats to all of you that have quit smoking!

Best of luck to all of those who are trying to quit or are planning on quitting!

I did for a month or so way back when to piss off boyfriend.

What really pissed me off at an old job was that everyone would go on smoking breaks,over and above regular breaks, and no one minded or said anything, until i started going with them. I just went along and sat with them for 15-20 mins.

I was asked what I was doing taking so many breaks. I said I was taking a smoking break like everyone else, and was promptly informed that I didn't smoke. Oh really? I cant take a break along with everyone else who smokes.

I bought a pack of cigarette and a lighter and took them with me on the "breaks" that shut them up. :lol:

I have smoked since I was 13 years old. I smoke for a couple of reasons. First of all, I smoke because it's the only thing I can do in public with my hands. Secondly, if you don't smoke, what do you do after sex?

There are people who think I'm an asshole. If you take my cigarettes away, in about two days those people would KNOW it was true.

i was on fire a time or two

and yanno, i tried really hard....

but sometimes ya just gotta smoke.....

~S~

quit maybe 3 years ago...not sure....alt and i quit...she always goes on about quitting before me..and all...she started smoking again about a month ago...i have not given in....

and smoke smells nasty to me now....i use to like that smell...

o well....i hope i can stay off the ciggies

Forum List

Back