Who Are The Palestinians " III "

Sure it does. You’re concerned about Israeli children, but entirely unconcerned about Palestinian children. Either you don’t know of the horrors committed against later or don’t care. Which is it?
No, I'm pointing out that making a claim about what all children deserve while depriving Israeli children of that is hypocritical. Sorry you can't follow basic logic.

No, I'm pointing out that making a claim about what all children deserve while depriving Israeli children of that is hypocritical. Sorry you can't follow basic logic.
See? You are completely unaware of the horrors Israel has inflicted on Palestinian children for decades. Yet magically think Israeli children have suffered greater horrors.

Please outline the deparations Israeli children have suffered? Now can you compare that to Palestinian children?

I‘m guessing you get all your information from state run media.

See? You are completely unaware of the horrors Israel has inflicted on Palestinian children for decades. Yet magically think Israeli children have suffered greater horrors.
Why do you claim I am unaware of anything? What I wrote about didn't negate any violence against anyone. If you don't want to read what I actually wrote, then don't but then, when you try to summarize my position and get it completely wrong, you make yourself look really dumb.

well, not all the children across the world. Hamas decided that Israeli children don't "deserve a life filled with happiness, dreams, and the opportunity to receive an education". Hezbollah and the government of Iran have reached the same conclusion. You should tell them that ALL children deserve this.
Your post clearly states your concern about Israeli children and claims Hamas, Iran, and Hezbollah want to harm them. This at a time when Israel is mass murdering thousands of Palestinian children indicates a warped mind. You unknowingly are trying to justify Israel’s war crimes by labeling others war criminals.

Last edited:
Your post clearly states your concern about Israeli children and claims Hamas, Iran, and Hezbollah want to harm them.
No, have harmed them and continue to harm them.
This at a time when Israel is mass murdering thousands of Palestinian children indicates a warped mind.
So because one group is suffering, no other group can be mentioned? Fascinating!
You unknowingly are trying to justify Israel’s war crimes by labeling others war criminals.
I don't recall labeling anyone a war criminal. Stop making things up.

Who is Mohammad Mustafa, the new Palestinian Prime Minister?​

Abbas cannot appoint a new prime minister without parliamentary approval. There hasn't been a legal government in the West Bank since March of 2007. That one was destroyed by the US in June of 2007.

No matter what the liars say, there is no Palestinian Authority.

Forum List

Back