Did John Wilkes Booth escape?

See? These are the outright lies that we have to deal with when dealing with conspiracy theories. When they don’t have facts, they just make them up.

Any USMC trained marksmen here on USMB?
Could you make that shot?
I never met a Marine trained rifleman who says he couldn’t have hit two out of three at that range.

I have been to the window, and I could have hit Kennedy in the head with a rifle shot, 10 of 10 times.

TRY THIS FOR SIZE

Lincoln's Assassination was a manufactured event meaning, it never happened

by Miles Mathis
First published February 19, 2014

http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
NEW PAPER, added 5/31/14, The Lincoln Assassination was another Manufactured Event. I take you through the whole thing, using both old and new evidence.
PAPER UPDATE, added 8/28/16, The Lincoln Assassination was a False Flag. I have added several paragraphs of genealogy, showing Lincoln was related to most of his alleged conspirators through his wife Mary Todd, including John Wilkes Booth, Henry Rathbone, and the Surratts. Go down to p. 28 in the PDF.
PAPER UPDATE, added 5/29/19, Abe Lincoln. See p. 25, where we find more evidence Lincoln's death was faked.
PAPER UPDATE, added 3/11/20, The Lincoln Assassination. I show that we now have the grand slam: Lincoln was a gay Jewish actor who faked his death. See p. 29.
PAPER UPDATE, added 7/17/20, The Lincoln Assassination was Faked. I have added about a page to this one. See p. 21.
PAPER UPDATE, added 1/15/21, The Fake Lincoln Assassination. I have added another short paragraph and a couple of pictures of Booth to this one, in support of my research. See p. 30.

** Lincoln was a gay Jewish actor who faked his death-- same old story.
/——/ The Civil War was faked too. Actors performed in a soundstage outside Richmond VA, so Mathew Brady could stage photographs.

I have been to the window, and I could have hit Kennedy in the head with a rifle shot, 10 of 10 times.

Wow, that's amazing, because Carlos Hathcock, the most famous Marine Corps sniper in Corps history, said even he could not have performed Oswald's alleged shooting feat with the alleged murder weapon.

Another Marine Corps sniper, Craig Roberts, has said the same thing. See his book Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza.

Again, not one of the three Master-rated riflemen in the WC's rifle test even came close to duplicating Oswald's alleged shooting feat. This is especially key because this was the only test that used the actual alleged murder rifle. The NRA-rated Master riflemen missed the head and neck area of the target boards 19 out of 21 times, even though they were firing at stationary target boards from an elevation of only 30 feet (Oswald would have been firing from 60 feet up at a moving target).

I said I could hit Kennedy in the head, not that I could get off three shots in the time span to which the conspirators who limit him.

I would have shot the driver next, and then I would have all the time to get the Governor and Mrs. Kennedy,

I said I could hit Kennedy in the head, not that I could get off three shots in the time span to which the conspirators who limit him.
Uhhhhh. . . . Apparently you haven't read the Warren Report. The time span is limited because of the Zapruder film, because the oak tree near the corner of Elm and Houston would have obstructed the sixth-floor sniper's view of JFK from frames 166 to 210 of the Zapruder film, and because we know that JFK was hit in the head in frame 313.

Even the WC did not buy the current lone-gunman fiction that the alleged lone gunman fired before frame 166 and completely missed not only JFK but the entire gigantic limousine. Such a wild miss on the first and closest shot hardly jibes with the portrayal of the gunman as a skilled marksman.

Thus, that leaves frames 210 to 313, or 5.6 seconds, to score two hits out of three shots. That was the WC's preferred scenario.

Ah, but along came the HSCA (House Select Committee on Assassinations), whose photographic experts recognized that in the Zapruder film we see JFK reacting to a wound by frame 200, which means this shot was fired while Oswald's view of JFK would have been obstructed by the oak tree.

The HSCA photographic experts determined, correctly, that this shot must have been fired at or just before frame 190--which, again, was during the period when Oswald's view of JFK would have been obstructed by the oak tree (frames 166-210). Significantly, a strong blur episode occurs in the Zapruder film at right around frame 190, showing that Zapruder heard gunfire and jiggled the camera in response.

Anyway, how about we get back to the subject of this thread, the issue of whether or not Booth escaped?

I have been in the shooter's nest. No matter what you say, Mike, I could hit him in the head in the time allowed.

So many in my unit could do so.

I have been in the shooter's nest. No matter what you say, Mike, I could hit him in the head in the time allowed.

So many in my unit could do so.
You are immune to fact and reason. If you had been in the sniper's nest, you would have had to fire three shots in 5.6 seconds, not just one shot, and two of those shots would have had to be hits, according to the WC's lone-gunman theory.

I notice you've declined to say one word about the fact that not one of the three Master-rated riflemen in the WC's rifle test even came close to duplicating Oswald's alleged feat. They missed the head and neck area of the target boards 19 out of 21 shots. Oswald would have had only three shots, not 21 shots, and would have been firing in cramped conditions through a half-open window from 60 feet up, while the Master-rated riflemen fired in comfortable conditions and from only 30 feet up--they were also allowed to take as much time as they wanted for their first shot, another luxury that Oswald would not have enjoyed.

Forum List

Back