Do you die if ...

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
... if they cut off half of your dick, then do you die? A girl told me that she got an ER patient some time ago who was in a motorcycle accident and half of his dick got cut off by the pieces but not the whole dick. She was called elsewhere so she didn't know the end. Is it deadly?

defcon4

Platinum Member
Reaction score
... if they cut off half of your dick, then do you die? A girl told me that she got an ER patient some time ago who was in a motorcycle accident and half of his dick got cut off by the pieces but not the whole dick. She was called elsewhere so she didn't know the end. Is it deadly?
Interesting question. Are you planing to reduce the size of yours by half?

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Reaction score
It's possible to bleed to death. For the penis to have been cut in half it seems probable that there was critical damage elsewhere...

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you're a lib, you just glue Obamas ass to it...you'll live foebber.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whilst I have a gigantic dick, and keeps tearing up my pants every time a woman walks by, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle, so this option is not open for me. Now is it deadly? Do you think the guy died? What consequences would you bet your money on?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you saying the guy went off half-cocked?

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
When I was in premed we went to a V/A hospital and one of the patients lost his dick, balls, and legs in a motorcycle accident.

He survived.

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whilst I have a gigantic dick, and keeps tearing up my pants every time a woman walks by, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle, so this option is not open for me. Now is it deadly? Do you think the guy died? What consequences would you bet your money on?
Motorcycles are in the top 5 list of ways you can get killed:

1 - skydiving
2 - private aviation
3 - motorcycles
4 - scuba
5 - car and boat racing.

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure his dick could be surgically repaired...but he would be restricted to tricycles and short strokes.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I was in premed we went to a V/A hospital and one of the patients lost his dick, balls, and legs in a motorcycle accident.

He survived.
Unfortunately.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cut off any of my dick and I'll want to die.

I'm white, I ain't got a lot to spare.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. Who was that guy whose pissed off wife cut off his dick and threw it in a field? They later found it and I believe they reattached it. That had to take a long time and he obviously didn't die.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. Who was that guy whose pissed off wife cut off his dick and threw it in a field? They later found it and I believe they reattached it. That had to take a long time and he obviously didn't die.
He probably should have, at least if the stories she told about his abuse were true.

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
What would it matter?
what sense would there be living with no dick if you are a dude? what are you supposed to do when bored or sitting in traffic?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List