Do you die if ...

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
... if they cut off half of your dick, then do you die? A girl told me that she got an ER patient some time ago who was in a motorcycle accident and half of his dick got cut off by the pieces but not the whole dick. She was called elsewhere so she didn't know the end. Is it deadly?

... if they cut off half of your dick, then do you die? A girl told me that she got an ER patient some time ago who was in a motorcycle accident and half of his dick got cut off by the pieces but not the whole dick. She was called elsewhere so she didn't know the end. Is it deadly?
Interesting question. Are you planing to reduce the size of yours by half?

Whilst I have a gigantic dick, and keeps tearing up my pants every time a woman walks by, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle, so this option is not open for me. Now is it deadly? Do you think the guy died? What consequences would you bet your money on?

When I was in premed we went to a V/A hospital and one of the patients lost his dick, balls, and legs in a motorcycle accident.

He survived.

Whilst I have a gigantic dick, and keeps tearing up my pants every time a woman walks by, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle, so this option is not open for me. Now is it deadly? Do you think the guy died? What consequences would you bet your money on?
Motorcycles are in the top 5 list of ways you can get killed:

1 - skydiving
2 - private aviation
3 - motorcycles
4 - scuba
5 - car and boat racing.

When I was in premed we went to a V/A hospital and one of the patients lost his dick, balls, and legs in a motorcycle accident.

He survived.
Unfortunately.

I don't think so. Who was that guy whose pissed off wife cut off his dick and threw it in a field? They later found it and I believe they reattached it. That had to take a long time and he obviously didn't die.

I don't think so. Who was that guy whose pissed off wife cut off his dick and threw it in a field? They later found it and I believe they reattached it. That had to take a long time and he obviously didn't die.

He probably should have, at least if the stories she told about his abuse were true.

What would it matter?
what sense would there be living with no dick if you are a dude? what are you supposed to do when bored or sitting in traffic?

Forum List

Back