Do YOU believe there was fraud in this election?

Do you believe there was voter fraud in this election?

• No

• Maybe

• Minimal/isolated

• A fair amount, yes

• Widespread, yes

• Only in dem controlled areas

• Only in Republican controlled areas

• Mac is a dipshit who always makes his polls about himself

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably rather there was enough to swing the election I can't say. No matter who is President for the next four years we need to take a serious look about how all the stuff in this election was handled unless we want 2020 to become the norm for all future elections and I for one don't want to see the shit show that was 2020 repeated.

To what end? Lets say we did a recount, in a state like say....Georgia.

Would conservatives accept the result if it predictably showed a Biden victory?

Of course not. Even now, they're making up a NEW conspiracy to explain the failure of their OLD conspiracy.

You can't use evidence to convince people that have no use for evidence. And investigations don't stop conspiracy fantasies.

Snap shots of voting across the country Blue counties obvious irregular stuffing votes

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Trump lost.

You people keep claiming your crystal ball says that....even though the fact is Biden has not "won" yet.

The media does not pick the president.

What kind of law did you study?
I don’t need a crystal ball. The facts on the ground clearly show Biden won. You are right the media does not choose the president, but they can tally Votes. The media has been tallying votes and calling elections since the 50s. You had no problem when the media called it for Trump in 2016.

Anyway those vote tallies have been confirmed by the state governments. Numerous law suits brought by Trump have went nowhere.

Biden won and Trump lost.

No crystal ball is necessary for the above declaration.

Read My Lips.......

NO ONE has won the 2020 Presidential Election at this point.

You people are really dull to think CNN or FauxNooze calls the winner.

wow
Biden is president-elect. The only way Trump can win is to steal it and in the process destroy our democratic institutions.

Last edited:
Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.

I haven't seen any evidence of the widespread voter fraud that Trump has claimed.

Nor did the international observers that he invited to watch the election.

Nor has his own Cyber security teams.

Nor has any judge.

Of course not.......
The poll watchers were sent home early to be nice to them......
And Biden was immensely popular, his massive rallies were an early indication he would get more votes than any other President in US history.....

Right.....
Nothing to see....move along
:TH_WAY~113::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

This is where I believe the vast amount of fraud will be found.
I believe there is a combination of deliberate fraud, human error, machine error and failure to follow election rules and processes. Add all that up and this election is a farce. The SCOTUS should force the examination of the Dominion Voting System.

There's a certain amount of "noise" in any election ... simple clerical errors and such ... and there's a jack-wagon in every bunch ...

We'll see ... evidence submitting into court is a matter of public information ... with steep penalties for falsehoods ...

If you look at the 240 pages of affidavits that were submitted by Team Trump.....they were laughed out of court. Why?

Because they included allegations that wearing a black lives matter T shirt was evidence of voter fraud. Not miscounting ballots. Not altering anything.

Just the T-shirt.
"Team Trump" currently has THREE cases in court. The rest are filed from outside parties/individuals. Of the THREE, none have been dismissed or ruled on.
Dude.......the list of failed Trump cases since the election are considerable:

Donald J. Trump for President v. Cegavske, dismissed.
Donald J. Trump for President v. Way, denied.
Donald J. Trump for President v. Benson (appeal), denied.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Benson, dropped.
Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs, dropped.
Donald J. Trump for President v. Philadelphia Cty. Bd. of Elections, dropped.
Donald J. Trump for President v. Montgomery Cty. Bd. of Elections, lost and appealed.
Donald J. Trump for President v. Boockvar, dismissed.

Probably rather there was enough to swing the election I can't say. No matter who is President for the next four years we need to take a serious look about how all the stuff in this election was handled unless we want 2020 to become the norm for all future elections and I for one don't want to see the shit show that was 2020 repeated.

To what end? Lets say we did a recount, in a state like say....Georgia.

Would conservatives accept the result if it predictably showed a Biden victory?

Of course not. Even now, they're making up a NEW conspiracy to explain the failure of their OLD conspiracy.

You can't use evidence to convince people that have no use for evidence. And investigations don't stop conspiracy fantasies.

C'mon MAN !!

NOBODY wants a senile old pedophile hairsniffing child chasing communist who can't remember he wasn't running for the Senate, in a presidential race!

Just say NO to Pedoblobs !!

The fucked up thing about the 2020 fraud was that there were so many young dickheads that even bragged about what they were going to do and what they did. The fraud was obvious. It was massive. And it was confessed to. Liberals are even too stupid to cheat. Trump will still be in the WH on Jan 21, for sure.

This is where I believe the vast amount of fraud will be found.
I believe there is a combination of deliberate fraud, human error, machine error and failure to follow election rules and processes. Add all that up and this election is a farce. The SCOTUS should force the examination of the Dominion Voting System.

But WHY do you believe this?

There's no evidence of a single vote being changed. Says who, says Trump's own cyber team:

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees

There's a lot of 'belief'. But not evidence to justify that belief. Let alone factually establish it. With our own experts confirming that there's no evidence.

The fucked up thing about the 2020 fraud was that there were so many young dickheads that even bragged about what they were going to do and what they did. The fraud was obvious. It was massive. And it was confessed to. Liberals are even too stupid to cheat. Trump will still be in the WH on Jan 21, for sure.

What fraud?

Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.
History has shown that fraud is not a major factor in US elections and I've seen nothing to indicate this election was any different. History has also shown the GOP is just as apt to attempt fraud as the Dems and always it is local.

History has also show that Republicans claimed massive voter fraud in 2016. Based on nothing then or now.

History has also show that Republicans claimed massive voter fraud in 2018. Based on nothing then or now.

And shocker, we see the same claims in 2020.

Baseles "Fraud" claims has become the conservative bi-annual 'Auld Lang Syne'.

The corruption is too deeply entrenched and complete.
The sheep will be shorn.

The sheep will be shorn.

Or.....your ilk are crying 'Election Fraud' wolf just like you did in 2016......and 2018. Backed by nothing then or since.

The sheep will be shorn.

Or.....your ilk are crying 'Election Fraud' wolf just like you did in 2016......and 2018. Backed by nothing then or since.

I wasn't part of that ilk and you'll never find a post of mine from then that proves it!
See, I have something that you dream of having; credibility.

Forum List

Back