Do YOU believe there was fraud in this election?

Do you believe there was voter fraud in this election?

• No

• Maybe

• Minimal/isolated

• A fair amount, yes

• Widespread, yes

• Only in dem controlled areas

• Only in Republican controlled areas

• Mac is a dipshit who always makes his polls about himself

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.
There is fraud in any election. The question will be. Is there fraud to an extent to meaningfully impact the election? On that question, no evidence is provided in the only place that providing such evidence would have an impact, the US court system. This fact leads me to conclude that no such fraud exists. And with every passing day, the assertion becomes more and more ridiculous.
Why would the Trump team tell you cheating thugs his proof?

Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.
There is fraud in any election. The question will be. Is there fraud to an extent to meaningfully impact the election? On that question, no evidence is provided in the only place that providing such evidence would have an impact, the US court system. This fact leads me to conclude that no such fraud exists. And with every passing day, the assertion becomes more and more ridiculous.
Why would the Trump team tell you cheating thugs his proof?
He doesn't have to show it to me. He does have to show it to a judge. At least if he wants to legally overturn the results.

There's probably always some fraud somewhere in the country but not nearly enough to change an entire election by millions of fraudulent votes in multiple states.

Forum List

Back