Do YOU believe there was fraud in this election?

Do you believe there was voter fraud in this election?

• No

• Maybe

• Minimal/isolated

• A fair amount, yes

• Widespread, yes

• Only in dem controlled areas

• Only in Republican controlled areas

• Mac is a dipshit who always makes his polls about himself

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not the one ignoring the fact that Gulliani, just 48 hours in court, admitted he's not even alleging fraud occured.
You've been played.

Link please........

let me guess........CNN <rolls eyes>

This is an open court room. This wasn't a secret hearing.

You have Gulliani...in open court, just 48 hours ago, admit that he wasn't arguing there was any fraud.

You're being played.

Snap shots of voting across the country Blue counties obvious irregular stuffing votes

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Trump lost.

You people keep claiming your crystal ball says that....even though the fact is Biden has not "won" yet.

The media does not pick the president.

What kind of law did you study?

I'm not the one ignoring the fact that Gulliani, just 48 hours in court, admitted he's not even alleging fraud occured.
You've been played.

Link please........

let me guess........CNN <rolls eyes>

This is an open court room. This wasn't a secret hearing.

But under questioning from U.S. District Judge Matthew W. Brann, Giuliani admitted, “This is not a fraud case.” Brann did not issue a ruling on Tuesday, but he was openly skeptical of Giuliani’s arguments.

NO LINK.

so you're just making shit up as you go.

geeeze

Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.

I haven't seen any evidence of the widespread voter fraud that Trump has claimed.

Nor did the international observers that he invited to watch the election.

Nor has his own Cyber security teams.

Nor has any judge.
I would add that recounts and audits have found no fraud either.

Election fraud is a lie and a hoax.

Hah!!!! What was he hiding?
Detroit-Polling-Windows-1200x630.jpg

It's insane how much voter fraud happened in these key states(PA,GA,NV,MI, and WI). We the people are fortunate to have President Trump right now fighting to stop the steal. It's painfully obvious these corrupt democrat officials want to push Corrupt Joe in illegally. This is when we stand up to this like never before.

It's insane how much voter fraud happened in these key states(PA,GA,NV,MI, and WI). We the people are fortunate to have President Trump right now fighting to stop the steal. It's painfully obvious these corrupt democrat officials want to push Corrupt Joe in illegally. This is when we stand up to this like never before.
:thankusmile:

Probably rather there was enough to swing the election I can't say. No matter who is President for the next four years we need to take a serious look about how all the stuff in this election was handled unless we want 2020 to become the norm for all future elections and I for one don't want to see the shit show that was 2020 repeated.

Snap shots of voting across the country Blue counties obvious irregular stuffing votes

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Trump lost.

You people keep claiming your crystal ball says that....even though the fact is Biden has not "won" yet.

I don’t need a crystal ball. The facts on the ground clearly show Biden won. You are right the media does not choose the president, but they can tally Votes. The media has been tallying votes and calling elections since the 50s. You had no problem when the media called it for Trump in 2016.

Anyway those vote tallies have been confirmed by the state governments. Numerous law suits brought by Trump have went nowhere.

Biden won and Trump lost.

No crystal ball is necessary for the above declaration.

I believe there is a combination of deliberate fraud, human error, machine error and failure to follow election rules and processes. Add all that up and this election is a farce. The SCOTUS should force the examination of the Dominion Voting System.

If the evidence is there of Dominion Voting Systems doing anything shady, why would the USSC need to force an investigation? Why isn't the Justice Department doing an investigation already.

Oh yeah.
There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees
That pesky lack of evidence again.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Trump lost.

~~~~~~
closest I've gotten to the law was a speeding ticket 5 miles over the speed limit.... Which I beat....

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Trump lost.

~~~~~~
closest I've gotten to the law was a speeding ticket 5 miles over the speed limit.... Which I beat....

You know I was talking to JohnLaw about the what kind of Law he studied?
Did I accidentally quote you instead?

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Trump lost.

I don’t need a crystal ball. The facts on the ground clearly show Biden won. You are right the media does not choose the president, but they can tally Votes. The media has been tallying votes and calling elections since the 50s. You had no problem when the media called it for Trump in 2016.

Anyway those vote tallies have been confirmed by the state governments. Numerous law suits brought by Trump have went nowhere.

Biden won and Trump lost.

No crystal ball is necessary for the above declaration.

Read My Lips.......

NO ONE has won the 2020 Presidential Election at this point.

You people are really dull to think CNN or FauxNooze calls the winner.

wow

There's a certain amount of "noise" in any election ... simple clerical errors and such ... and there's a jack-wagon in every bunch ...

We'll see ... evidence submitting into court is a matter of public information ... with steep penalties for falsehoods ...

If you look at the 240 pages of affidavits that were submitted by Team Trump.....they were laughed out of court. Why?

Because they included allegations that wearing a black lives matter T shirt was evidence of voter fraud. Not miscounting ballots. Not altering anything.

Just the T-shirt.
"Team Trump" currently has THREE cases in court. The rest are filed from outside parties/individuals. Of the THREE, none have been dismissed or ruled on.

Forum List

Back