Do YOU believe there was fraud in this election?

Do you believe there was voter fraud in this election?

• No

• Maybe

• Minimal/isolated

• A fair amount, yes

• Widespread, yes

• Only in dem controlled areas

• Only in Republican controlled areas

• Mac is a dipshit who always makes his polls about himself

Results are only viewable after voting.
The fucked up thing about the 2020 fraud was that there were so many young dickheads that even bragged about what they were going to do and what they did. The fraud was obvious. It was massive. And it was confessed to. Liberals are even too stupid to cheat. Trump will still be in the WH on Jan 21, for sure.

The corruption is too deeply entrenched and complete.
The sheep will be shorn.

Or.....your ilk are crying 'Election Fraud' wolf just like you did in 2016......and 2018. Backed by nothing then or since.

I wasn't part of that ilk and you'll never find a post of mine from then that proves it!
See, I have something that you dream of having; credibility.

Trump certainly was.

Making up election fraud fantasies to justify election outcomes they don't like is a conservative holiday tradition. Remember the '3 million illegals that voted for Hillary' in 2016?

And the 'massive voter fraud' that conservatives allege gave Democrats the House?

Conservatives ate that shit up. And shocker, in 2020, they're another heaping helping of the same batshit conspiracy for them to gobble down.

I'll give Trump this: he knows his dipshit demo.

The fucked up thing about the 2020 fraud was that there were so many young dickheads that even bragged about what they were going to do and what they did. The fraud was obvious. It was massive. And it was confessed to. Liberals are even too stupid to cheat. Trump will still be in the WH on Jan 21, for sure.

The sheep will be shorn.

Or.....your ilk are crying 'Election Fraud' wolf just like you did in 2016......and 2018. Backed by nothing then or since.

I wasn't part of that ilk and you'll never find a post of mine from then that proves it!

Trump certainly was.

Making up election fraud fantasies to justify election outcomes they don't like is a conservative holiday tradition. Remember the '3 million illegals that voted for Hillary' in 2016?

And the 'massive voter fraud' that conservatives allege gave Democrats the House?

Conservatives ate that shit up. And shocker, in 2020, they're another heaping helping of the same batshit conspiracy for them to gobble down.

An expert deflection on your part that has nothing to do at all with your original false accusation.
Who teaches you Commies to lie so well?
Colleges/University's that you fucktards waste your money on attending?

The sheep will be shorn.

Trump certainly was.

An expert deflection on your part that has nothing to do at all with your original false accusation.

Given that Trump and his history of making up fake election fraud claims is far more relevant to the conversation than you are.....

I don't think deflection means what you think it means.

Your ilk have cried wolf on election fraud too many times. Even now, Trump's legal team isn't arguing fraud in court. Even while feeding you a steady died of 'election fraud' horseshit.

Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.
There’s ‘fraud’ in every election – no election is ‘fraud free.’

Of course, that’s not the correct question.

The correct question: is there ‘fraud’ to the extent that the outcome of the election would change – and the answer is no.

‘Fraud’ is exceedingly rare in US elections – so much so that it’s virtually non-existent.

Trump won in 2016 because although the fix was in, they didn't initiative Stop Orange Man Bad because they never dreamed he would win over Hillary. This time, they were prepared and have been since 2016. Same in 2024. They will be prpared to win it by any means possible and fairness doesn't enter into the equation.

The sheep will be shorn.

Trump certainly was.

Given that Trump and his history of making up fake election fraud claims is far more relevant to the conversation than you are.....

Your ilk have cried wolf on election fraud too many times. Even now, Trump's legal team isn't arguing fraud in court. Even while feeding you a steady died of 'election fraud' horseshit.

You really are a true commie believer, aren't you?
I answered your previous questions, and have now grown tired of you, so :anj_stfu:.

Adios, commie bitch, fer' now....

Trump won in 2016 because although the fix was in, they didn't initiative Stop Orange Man Bad because they never dreamed he would win over Hillary. This time, they were prepared and have been since 2016. Same in 2024. They will be prpared to win it by any means possible and fairness doesn't enter into the equation.

There's no evidence of a 'fix' in 2016 either. Its just another fantasy your ilk made up.

Trump's DOJ found no evidence of the 'fix'. Trump's FBI found no evidence of the 'fix'. Even the 'Election Integrity Commision' that Trump made up to investigate the very conspiracy he invented.....disbanded without finding any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

You've been played.

The sheep will be shorn.

Trump certainly was.

You really are a true commie believer, aren't you?
I answered your previous questions, and have now grown tired of you, so :anj_stfu:.

Adios, commie bitch, fer' now....

I'm just a person who can read and accept the actual election results.

Which is one of the many ways in which we differ.

Probably rather there was enough to swing the election I can't say. No matter who is President for the next four years we need to take a serious look about how all the stuff in this election was handled unless we want 2020 to become the norm for all future elections and I for one don't want to see the shit show that was 2020 repeated.

To what end? Lets say we did a recount, in a state like say....Georgia.

Would conservatives accept the result if it predictably showed a Biden victory?

Of course not. Even now, they're making up a NEW conspiracy to explain the failure of their OLD conspiracy.

You can't use evidence to convince people that have no use for evidence. And investigations don't stop conspiracy fantasies.
We saw the same thing with Democrats in 2016 didn't we they took hold of that Russian collusion Putin got Trump elected conspiracy theory like a dog with a bone and some still believe it to this day so do us all a favor and don't pretend like the left accepts evidence when it doesn't support what they want to believe.

Probably rather there was enough to swing the election I can't say. No matter who is President for the next four years we need to take a serious look about how all the stuff in this election was handled unless we want 2020 to become the norm for all future elections and I for one don't want to see the shit show that was 2020 repeated.

Of course not. Even now, they're making up a NEW conspiracy to explain the failure of their OLD conspiracy.

You can't use evidence to convince people that have no use for evidence. And investigations don't stop conspiracy fantasies.
We saw the same thing with Democrats in 2016 didn't we they took hold of that Russian collusion Putin got Trump elected conspiracy theory like a dog with a bone and some still believe it to this day so do us all a favor and don't pretend like the left accepts evidence when it doesn't support what they want to believe.

You seem confused. Democrats didn't seat a special counsel. A life long republican did, nominated by Trump, confirmed by a Republican senate, under a republican administration.

Meanwhile, your ilk have invented yet *another* election fraud conspiracy.....so you can try ignore election results you don't like.

Good luck with that.

So, notice how these progressive assholes who have constantly said "there is no such thing as voter fraud" have suddenly changed their tunes to "well, there are always little problems and ""noise"" but nothing systemic"!

But the truth is the Dem vote fraud machine was going gangbusters and it is bring exposed.

These fuckers need to go to prison for life, no parole.

The sheep will be shorn.

Trump certainly was.

Beijing Joe...the Mongolian Idiot told us all there was!

The sheep will be shorn.

Trump certainly was.

A case in point. Definitely in the demo.

So, notice how these progressive assholes who have constantly said "there is no such thing as voter fraud" have suddenly changed their tunes to "well, there are always little problems and ""noise"" but nothing systemic"!

But the truth is the Dem vote fraud machine was going gangbusters and it is bring exposed.

These fuckers need to go to prison for life, no parole.

There's a republican in Pennsylvania who is currently under criminal investigation for voter fraud.

It happens. But its exceedingly rare. And has no real relevance to the election. If a Trump supporter commits voter fraud and fraudulently adds 1 to Trump's total in Pennsylvania, Trump still loses by about 60,000 votes.

Trump is claiming massive voter fraud. There's just no evidence of it.

The sheep will be shorn.

Trump certainly was.

A case in point. Definitely in the demo.
Joe Biden said it. His mind is some what gone and he screwed up. Progs are sociopaths and psychopaths at a much higher percentage then Non Progs. Biden has said many things that prove it. He is a corporatist shill from a conservative state that elects so called Democrats to office.

You seem confused. Democrats didn't seat a special counsel. A life long republican did, nominated by Trump, confirmed by a Republican senate, under a republican administration.

Meanwhile, your ilk have invented yet *another* election fraud conspiracy.....so you can try ignore election results you don't like.

Good luck with that.
No I'm not confused at all it was you and your ilk Adam Schiff, Eric Swallow Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer who went before anyone who would put them on TV and told us how they had seen overwhemling evidence of Russian collusion evidence which they never produced. Then after that lead ballon crashed and shattered these same people gave us a totally partisan attempt at impeachment to try and overturn the 2016 election result. Republicans put up with three years of your partys not being able to accept an election result you didn't like so you can dam sure deal with a few weeks of it. Now I am going to watch the series finale of Supernatural and you can shovel your selective memory self serving partisan bullshit elsewhere.

Forum List

Back