Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

Air traffic controllers sign a contract agreeing that it is illegal for them to strike, and it is a fireable offense, moron. At least at the time they did. Not sure if libtard DEI disease has infected that yet.
Again, the president has the constitutional authority to insure the health and well being of American citizens. I'm tired of arguing about this off topic bullshit with idiots who were all fine with forcing people to stand while singing a fucking song whining about having to take a life preserving vaccine.

Again, the president has the constitutional authority to insure the health and well being of American citizens. I'm tired of arguing about this off topic bullshit with idiots who were all fine with forcing people to stand while singing a fucking song whining about having to take a life preserving vaccine.
Where in the constitution does it say that?

This goes on in your world? Anything else you want to confess
It goes on everywhere. But what desn't go on is 50 -60 year men bragging about being able to sneak into dressing rooms of teenage girls in order to get his peep on.

Where is your proof that I am not black? Show it.
Earlier in this thread yoj said it’s normal for dads to shower with their daughters

No real black man would say that or believe it

But that could explain why you are 40 and still live with your parents and have to pretend to be someone else on the internet

You brought up the ATC strike, you raving idiot. I just handid you your Lilly what ass for your colossal ignorance.

Now you want to whine and cry about it like a little bitch. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It goes on everywhere. But what desn't go on is 50 -60 year men bragging about being able to sneak into dressing rooms of teenage girls in order to get his peep on.
Off topic.

All over. The constitution said nothing about firing federal aviation workers.
Of course it did, Art 2 section 1

Cite the part you claim

Or it’s getting late, I’m sure your mom will need you off her computer soon

All over. The constitution said nothing about firing federal aviation workers.
Federal statute did say something about firing Federal air traffic controllers, RD2.

Fucking moron.

No, biden took showers with his underage daughter and drove her to drink when she was an adult. You voted for that.
A new lawsuit filed in federal court accuses presidential hopeful Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl at Jeffrey Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion more than 20 years ago.

The woman, who alleges the rape occurred in 1994, filed a civil complaint in New York Federal Court on Monday against the presumptive Republican nominee and Epstein, a notorious ex-hedge funder previously convicted in a prostitution scandal involving minors. Trump allegedly attended at least four of Epstein’s parties at 9 East 71st Street, known as the Wexner Mansion. The plaintiff, like other girls at the house, was lured to the parties with a promise of a modeling career, the lawsuit claims.

Woman alleging rape by Donald Trump when she was 13 abruptly cancels news conference due to threats​

A new lawsuit filed in federal court accuses presidential hopeful Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl at Jeffrey Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion more than 20 years ago.

The woman, who alleges the rape occurred in 1994, filed a civil complaint in New York Federal Court on Monday against the presumptive Republican nominee and Epstein, a notorious ex-hedge funder previously convicted in a prostitution scandal involving minors. Trump allegedly attended at least four of Epstein’s parties at 9 East 71st Street, known as the Wexner Mansion. The plaintiff, like other girls at the house, was lured to the parties with a promise of a modeling career, the lawsuit claims.

Woman alleging rape by Donald Trump when she was 13 abruptly cancels news conference due to threats​

Your desperation is cute, RD2. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.
Yes they do because that warm blanket of denial is better than cold reality.

Yet it is the people who surround Trump that are also taking hits

Walt Nauta, a valet for Trump, and Carlos De Oliveira, the property manager at Trump’s Florida estate, have been charged in the case with scheming to conceal surveillance footage from federal investigators and lying about it.

Those who helped trump In their charging documents, prosecutors referenced a half-dozen unindicted co-conspirators, including lawyers inside and outside of government who they said had worked with Trump to undo the election results and advanced legally dubious schemes to enlist slates of fake electors in battleground states won by Biden.

You know that's not normal don't you?
How old was his daughter? 13 I believe. That's normal in your mind? A dad showering with a 13 year old girl?
We don't know how old his daughter was and what we do know is that Project Veritas has been busted for fallsifying stories. These are the people who lied about ACORN and the claimed to have documents about that.

Your desperation is cute, RD2. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
Facts are not desperate. Desperation is four years of claiming an election was stolen. Or that lawfare is beng done against a person because they were indicted by a grand jury.

Facts are not desperate. Desperation is four years of claiming an election was stolen. Or that lawfare is beng done against a person because they were indicted by a grand jury.
Show where I have said an election was stolen, liar.

Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President​

This is the reality we face. This is not assumed or alleged. Trump is facng conviction on 34 felony counts. He will not be found innocent of them all. So then do you want a convict in charge of making certain this nation follows the rule of law?

Forum List

Back