Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

Whatever. The fact is that pubic safety is the number 1 job of the president. Yourbitch ass didn't seem to havea probem when trump wanted to mandate that evrtybody standfir the National anthem so shut the fuck up.

Every time one of you claims I am not black, you make me laugh. Are you so delusional as to believe that blacks actualy like the racism we face? Every time you look at my avatar, you're looking at me. So keep on telling yourself how I am not white.
Your dad might mandate that you get off the computer and go to bed by 9pm, but the number 1 job of the president is not to mandate anything

Whatever. The fact is that pubic safety is the number 1 job of the president. Yourbitch ass didn't seem to havea probem when trump wanted to mandate that evrtybody standfir the National anthem so shut the fuck up.

Every time one of you claims I am not black, you make me laugh. Are you so delusional as to believe that blacks actualy like the racism we face? Every time you look at my avatar, you're looking at me. So keep on telling yourself how I am not white.
Glad you admit you are a lying sack for your “Constitutional mandate” bullshit claim, liar.

Prove you are black.

Does the left really want to give the responsibility of bringing America back to it's greatness to a career politician with a deteriorating mental condition who never had a real job? TDS lefties are in a bind, they can't in good conscience support Biden but TDS prevents them from making a rational decision. For comparison the grade for an administration used to be short and to the point, "peace and prosperity". We had it during the Trump administration and we don't have it now.

So your whole argument is surrounded by TDS.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So do we really want to allow a convict (Trump) the option to uphold the law? Trump has been indicted on 88 counts. He faces 34 in this trial. He will not be found innocent of all 34. So it is time to face the fact that the Republican nominee for president will be a convict.

President-Elect Trump has many bigger convictions than New York and Atlanta combined are seeking. Convicting him will just solidify his support among those who share his convictions.

All that said, to more precisely answer your question, I don't want either damn one of them but we don't have a say in what is allowed to begin with.

Where does the Constitution say that?
Where in the constitution did it tell Reagan to fire airport workers?

You don't know shit about the constitution. You're one of those "if its something I don't want to do, then it's unconstitutional" types.

You don't know shit about the constitution. You're one of those "if its something I don't want to do, then it's unconstitutional" types.
art 2 section 1

And he didn’t fire airport workers, just federal employees

President-Elect Trump has many bigger convictions than New York and Atlanta combined are seeking. Convicting him will just solidify his support among those who share his convictions.

All that said, to more precisely answer your question, I don't want either damn one of them but we don't have a say in what is allowed to begin with.
Trump is not presIdent elect. And his convciction will only solidify the 25 percent nutjob base.

Air traffic controllers sign a contract agreeing that it is illegal for them to strike, and it is a fireable offense, moron. At least at the time they did. Not sure if libtard DEI disease has infected that yet.

art 2 section 1

And he didn’t fire airport workers, just federal employees
Yawn! The president had the authority to force vaccines for public enmployees. And he had a consitutional mandate to prcvide for the safety and well being of American citizens. You graduates from the Osawald Bates school of law just need to stop.

Yawn! The president had the authority to force vaccines for public enmployees. And he had a consitutional mandate to prcvide for the safety and well being of American citizens. You graduates from the Osawald Bates school of law just need to stop.
What mandate? Sure I agree the president can require his employees be vaccined

No government mandate to force people to take poison in their bodies

You don't know shit about the constitution. You're one of those "if it’s something I don't want to do, then it's unconstitutional" types.
A 1955 law passed by Congress made the strike illegal, Dumbfuck Rachel.

Forum List

Back