Why Do We Get Mad At Joe?

Because he told me he was losing patience with me for being a pure blood.

Because he told me there would be a Winter of "severe illness and death", implying people who wouldn't take the "shot" were responsible.

Because he called half the country "semi-fascists".

Because the Ashley Biden diary makes him out to be the creep that he is.

Because he raised Hunter.

And because he allowed himself to be the vessel of anti-American communist carnage the Democrats hath wrought upon the country circa the early 2020s.

And more...

He doesn't cause the problems of our country. His puppet handlers do. Joe doesn't even know where he his most if not all of the time.
Yup. The reality is that Biden has done everything the left would do and everything his voters wanted to do. Now that things have all turned to shit, they are against the man who did the very things that his voters wanted him to do. Biden gets blamed for far too much stuff when it's just plain Democratic policies which have destroyed the country.

He doesn't cause the problems of our country. His puppet handlers do. Joe doesn't even know where he his most if not all of the time.

This is part of the problem. Though I doubt it's what you mean.

The US isn't run by the politicians. They enact the laws etc, but really, the people controlling the country are those controlling the narratives.

No he shouldn't. It's not even close.

Maybe if you guys stopped reading that right wing garbage....

200w.gif

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back