Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

There are probably another couple of dozen I could find with research.

Is that OK? Trump is president now so why not make money off Government policy?

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

Now, let the personal attacks begin:

Lock him up

For what?

Stupid threads are posted by stupid people....Hey! anyone want to look into the Clinton foundation?

Well, it appears the FBI investigated the Clinton Foundation once and reopened the investigation again at the urging of Trump..
FBI examining Clinton Foundation again: reports
Now, is it now OK to investigate Trump and company for conflict of interest or possible bribery?

Last edited:
We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.
Why do you hate it when our most deserving benefit?

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Your masters are pleased with your obedience.

Good boy.
Because they saw a demand, then took the risk creating a business to fulfill that demand, then became rich from said business.

As a matter of fact, the government never should have been stealing money from the people in the first place, the fact that they're getting benefits from some of these policies only means they're getting some of their money back.

If he were brainwashed, he'd be supporting the policies that the lobbyists were lobbying for, as the leftists typically do. Such as higher taxes and further regulations, which only the less established businesses, shrinking the competition pool, and inching the bigger businesses towards being a monopoly.

If any maters are pleased, it would be yours, since your wealth envy falls right in with their plans.

LOL at literally the entire post. You are literally regurgitating what your corporate masters are spoon feeding you.

I'm sure whatever scraps from the table they promised you are worth your soul that you've sold.
In other words, you can't debunk a single part of my post, or you would have.

The biggest corporations ask for higher taxes and regulations, something the left is known for, going so far as to actually run on the message of "Tax the rich", or "Make the rich pay their fair share". The left is even further known for constant, pointless regulations. Now, if what I said isn't true, then why would you suppose that the bigger corporations, rather than smaller businesses, are the ones who lobby for these things?

As a matter of fact, it's because they're scared of having to compete.

Nobody gives a shit, that is the point.

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
LOL @ nobody gives a shit.

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

You're right that the Trumpaholics will not care.... but you should.
No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.

Good boy. Now rollover.
I guess that means you have no argument. I'll take your refusal to address my post as an admission of defeat.

How pathetic, you can't even defend your position.

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Good boy.
Because they saw a demand, then took the risk creating a business to fulfill that demand, then became rich from said business.

As a matter of fact, the government never should have been stealing money from the people in the first place, the fact that they're getting benefits from some of these policies only means they're getting some of their money back.

If he were brainwashed, he'd be supporting the policies that the lobbyists were lobbying for, as the leftists typically do. Such as higher taxes and further regulations, which only the less established businesses, shrinking the competition pool, and inching the bigger businesses towards being a monopoly.

If any maters are pleased, it would be yours, since your wealth envy falls right in with their plans.

LOL at literally the entire post. You are literally regurgitating what your corporate masters are spoon feeding you.

I'm sure whatever scraps from the table they promised you are worth your soul that you've sold.

The biggest corporations ask for higher taxes and regulations, something the left is known for, going so far as to actually run on the message of "Tax the rich", or "Make the rich pay their fair share". The left is even further known for constant, pointless regulations. Now, if what I said isn't true, then why would you suppose that the bigger corporations, rather than smaller businesses, are the ones who lobby for these things?

You really think big business is lobbying for higher taxes???

I knew you were brainwashed but this is taking it to a whole new level. I'd ask you to prove any of that but we both know you can't.

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.

Good boy. Now rollover.
I guess that means you have no argument. I'll take your refusal to address my post as an admission of defeat.

Do you have to step on every ant you see on the sidewalk to prove who is stronger?

Good boy.

I knew you were brainwashed but this is taking it to a whole new level. I'd ask you to prove any of that but we both know you can't.
Back in 2012, the Fortune 500 leaders specifically asked for higher taxes, citing it as a "Solution". Recently, Warren Buffet and Bill Gates both said the rich should be taxed more. So, yes, big corporations specifically want higher taxes, and that's an obvious indicator of who the taxes help, and who they hurt. Not only that, but they also lobby for further regulations, because higher taxes and more regulations hurt small businesses, making it more difficult to compete.

Of course, you can argue that big businesses are hurt more, but I'm pretty sure even fewer people would take you seriously, not that your posts are that high in content in the first place, since your posts mainly consist of "You brainwashed" and no actual arguments or shows of evidence to support your position.

Good boy. Now rollover.

Do you have to step on every ant you see on the sidewalk to prove who is stronger?
Ants aren't arguments, and you're clearly arguing that your position doesn't have to be supported simply because you think you're correct. If you were actually correct, you'd be presenting an argument instead of s-posting 1-2 sentences. If you're not here to debate, you're simply another thread-filler, with no content to add.

profit BIGLEY....??????????????

Is that associated with the supermarket chain Piggly Wiggly???

Good boy.

Back in 2012, the Fortune 500 leaders specifically asked for higher taxes, citing it as a "Solution". Recently, Warren Buffet and Bill Gates both said the rich should be taxed more. So, yes, big corporations specifically want higher taxes, and that's an obvious indicator of who the taxes help, and who they hurt. Not only that, but they also lobby for further regulations, because higher taxes and more regulations hurt small businesses, making it more difficult to compete.

Of course, you can argue that big businesses are hurt more, but I'm pretty sure even fewer people would take you seriously, not that your posts are that high in content in the first place, since your posts mainly consist of "You brainwashed" and no actual arguments or shows of evidence to support your position.

LOL, I knew you wouldn't source anything. Just pulled it out of your ass, and Warren Buffet saying he should be personally taxed more does not equal corporations lobbying to be taxed more. Do you not know the difference between personal and corporate taxes?

Good boy. Now rollover.

Ants aren't arguments, and you're clearly arguing that your position doesn't have to be supported simply because you think you're correct. If you were actually correct, you'd be presenting an argument instead of s-posting 1-2 sentences. If you're not here to debate, you're simply another thread-filler, with no content to add.

You are the ant. When you can understand that, it will all make much more sense.

LOL, I knew you wouldn't source anything. Just pulled it out of your ass, and Warren Buffet saying he should be personally taxed more does not equal corporations lobbying to be taxed more. Do you not know the difference between personal and corporate taxes?
Good grief, I'm not sure why I thought you'd fact-check it yourself:
Top Executives End Opposition to Higher Taxes

And here's a screencap in case you don't want to read it, I know leftists hate to read: Screenshot

If you fact-checked anything yourself, you wouldn't be a leftist.

There's also the fact that a video was released of CEOs outright stating they want higher taxes, and the fact that Hillary and her "Tax the Rich" slogan were also supported by big corporations.

You also didn't address my statement that higher taxes and more regulations hurt smaller businesses more, so you must have no argument against it. Good.

Good boy. Now rollover.

You are the ant. When you can understand that, it will all make much more sense.
You still have no argument, I see. I'll take that as an admission of defeat. If you can't debate, you shouldn't be here, you should be in the Flame Zone with the rest of the time wasters.

no one said anything when fienstein got rich by changing laws in Frisco.
she's still in government

Were are the Chosen Supremacists on this one??

Wolf didn't even notice that DiFi husband Richard Blum was waist deep in DEFENSE STOCKS on 911....

Dianne Feinstein is on the top 10 all time list

of TRAITORS against the United States

So is that all OK?

Obama never worked in his life yet is worth what, $50M?

Forum List

Back