Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

There are probably another couple of dozen I could find with research.

Is that OK? Trump is president now so why not make money off Government policy?

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

Now, let the personal attacks begin:

Last edited:
  • Banned
USMB Republicans are given all the information every single day. Is it pretend ignorance? If not, what?

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.
Why do you hate it when our most deserving benefit?

Plus Trump announced he'd have the US government help bail out ZTE, and save jobs in China.

MCGA

Plus Trump announced he'd have the US government help bail out ZTE, and save jobs in China.

MCGA

Link us to where you took a stand against American taxpayers Making Mexico Great Agian...otherwise you have zero credibility on this matter.

So is that all OK?

Lock him up

So is that all OK?

ALL of America’s best, our most productive are “profiting” and benefiting from this administrations policies.

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Your masters are pleased with your obedience.

Good boy.

So is that all OK?

It's interesting that you are so brainwashed that you equate richest with most deserving.

Good boy.
Because they saw a demand, then took the risk creating a business to fulfill that demand, then became rich from said business.

As a matter of fact, the government never should have been stealing money from the people in the first place, the fact that they're getting benefits from some of these policies only means they're getting some of their money back.

If he were brainwashed, he'd be supporting the policies that the lobbyists were lobbying for, as the leftists typically do. Such as higher taxes and further regulations, which only the less established businesses, shrinking the competition pool, and inching the bigger businesses towards being a monopoly.

If any maters are pleased, it would be yours, since your wealth envy falls right in with their plans.

MCGA

Link us to where you took a stand against American taxpayers Making Mexico Great Agian...otherwise you have zero credibility on this matter.

Trump was elected based on his anti-china stand. Saying they would be declared a currency manipulator, dropping out of the TPP etc.

Suddenly Trump and Xi are as close as Trump and Putin.

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

You're right that the Trumpaholics will not care.... but you should.

Can? It already has. Look at Trumps 180 turn on Qatar, and his 180 turn on China.

Nobody gives a shit, that is the point.

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
LOL @ nobody gives a shit.

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.

Stupid threads are posted by stupid people....Hey! anyone want to look into the Clinton foundation?

So is that all OK?

Good boy.
Because they saw a demand, then took the risk creating a business to fulfill that demand, then became rich from said business.

As a matter of fact, the government never should have been stealing money from the people in the first place, the fact that they're getting benefits from some of these policies only means they're getting some of their money back.

If he were brainwashed, he'd be supporting the policies that the lobbyists were lobbying for, as the leftists typically do. Such as higher taxes and further regulations, which only the less established businesses, shrinking the competition pool, and inching the bigger businesses towards being a monopoly.

If any maters are pleased, it would be yours, since your wealth envy falls right in with their plans.

LOL at literally the entire post. You are literally regurgitating what your corporate masters are spoon feeding you.

I'm sure whatever scraps from the table they promised you are worth your soul that you've sold.

Right after one more investigation of Benghazi.
Good men died there and Obama and Hillary lied about why they died and why they were there and why they were not protected....
Why do you not care? are you an anti American?

Can? It already has. Look at Trumps 180 turn on Qatar, and his 180 turn on China.

Exactly. This is why people with at least an ounce of common sense, should care.

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

LOL @ nobody gives a shit.

No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.

Good boy. Now rollover.

It's like one of these posts coming out saying Trump lied.

A politician lied? They hell you say!

And to think he may be getting rich being a public servant?

Again, the hell you say!

Why whoever heard of such a thingy?

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!

Forum List

Back