Do USMB Republicans feel it's OK for the Trump family to profit BIGLEY from US Government policy?

I suggest watching the movie "13 Hours", which is a fact based account of the attack in Benghazi.
Hollywood doesn't release fact based movies about Benghazi or anything else when it involves democrat misdeeds...but thanks I'll give it a look...

Hollywood still can't make a JFK movie that notices that

Jack Ruby's real name was

JACOB RUBENSTEIN

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

There are probably another couple of dozen I could find with research.

Is that OK? Trump is president now so why not make money off Government policy?

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

Now, let the personal attacks begin:

Can you imagine what the little hypocrites would do if dens were doing this?

I suggest watching the movie "13 Hours", which is a fact based account of the attack in Benghazi.

a movie by Jews that censors the real truth.... even as the ISRAELI MEDIA publishes it....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

'Qaddafi is Jewish and I'm His Cousin'

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Quick question...............WTF does Quaddafi have to do with Benghazi? Quaddafi was killed in October of 2011, and the attack didn't happen until almost a year later in Sept of 2012.

WTF does Quaddafi have to do with Benghazi? Quaddafi was killed in October of 2011, and the attack didn't happen until almost a year later in Sept of 2012.

It helps to understand the power struggle at the top of Libya.

If you think Gaddafi was the only Jew in the ruling class of Libya, you are just as clueless as the rest...

We had some clues. The entire "attack Iraq regardless of truth or reason" crowd was 100% against a "no fly" over Libya.

The "attack Iraq" crowd was all Zionist. Now do you understand why they wanted to keep the man responsible for Pan Am 103 in power?

He was ONE OF THEM....

Now, who was angry about Gaddafi being overthrown???

.Hey! anyone want to look into the Clinton foundation?

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.

And this is in a nutshell what is wrong with our country. You will howl at the moon about the Clintons and about the "pay to play" while she was SOS. But when Trump and his family do the exact same thing you don't give a shit and will just point to the Clintons instead.

And all those people that turned a blind eye to the Clintons are now howling at the moon about Trump doing what they did.

For far too many of you, party trumps country, and that is why we are going down the shitter.

But the Trump family is not doing what the Clinton's did...believe me if they were we would be hearing nothing else on the news.....
I have said Trump is innocent from the beginning because if he wasn't we would all no it by now...he is the most investigated person in DC...how sick is that? with all of the corruption in that town...only the new comer the outsider gets a year long investigation....with all of the shit that happens there...unreal...

Nobody gives a shit, that is the point.

The Trump zealots will either say it is not true or they will not care of it is.

Hell, as much as I dislike Trump I do not give a rats ass about this shit, what POTUS has not walked out of the White House richer than they went in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
LOL @ nobody gives a shit.

This is the crux of the problem. If Trump, his family and his businesses have financial ties with foreign entities that is ABSOLUTELY something we need to know as that can influence policy decisions that impact all of us.

You're right that the Trumpaholics will not care.... but you should.
No, the left's refusal to address his policies, and their focus on personal attacks are the crux of the problems. Disagree with his policies, and debate regarding them, this is how good ideas are build. Instead, the left focuses on Stormy Daniels, the Russia investigation that's just for show, and his tax returns.
There is so much wrong with your post. I would start with the most harmful first, but it's difficult to know which caused more harm.

In October, we will find out how many millions of Americans will lose their healthcare next year. To a family with disabled or sick family members, this could be devastating. And you can bet most of those will be Trump voters. Just replacing Healthcare with Emergency room care skyrockets the cost to tax payers. Try to figure out why.

Then there is a Russia investigation. Everyone, and I mean everyone admits that Russia attacked our Democratic process. Everyone except the Trumps. This is leaving us open to another such attack.
This has nothing to do with Democrats, Clinton or Obama. It's all Trump and the GOP. Try to figure out why.

Stupid threads are posted by stupid people....Hey! anyone want to look into the Clinton foundation?

Well, it appears the FBI investigated the Clinton Foundation once and reopened the investigation again at the urging of Trump..
FBI examining Clinton Foundation again: reports
Now, is it now OK to investigate Trump and company for conflict of interest or possible bribery?
The Trump foundation is still under criminal investigation. Seems there's a lot of there, there.

Mueller reportedly investigating Ukrainian tycoon’s $150,000 donation to Trump Foundation

The Clintons amassed $2 billion in "foundations donations" and $150 million for "speeches", both schemes curiously collapsed after Hillary lost. :eusa_think:
The Clinton foundation received an A rating and 80% of the money collected goes to projects helping people.

Let me clue you in, the Clinton's put their tax returns and Clinton Foundation financials on line going back decades. Tell me you know that.

Now, why aren't Trump's tax returns on line? Hmm?

And why aren't the Trump Foundation financials on line? Well, since it is still under criminal investigation, that may not be a good thing. For the Trumps.

The Trump foundation is still under criminal investigation. Seems there's a lot of there, there.

Mueller reportedly investigating Ukrainian tycoon’s $150,000 donation to Trump Foundation
Mueller does not want this witch hunt to end before the midterms...so he is now barking up the Ukrainian tree...only a sucker can't see that it will just be another dead end....
Wow, you don't know much do you? Curious, do you only watch Fox News?

Trump gives missiles to Ukraine to stop Manafort Investigation

Perhaps some familiarity with Google?

We know that Qatar was punished for not giving Jared Kushner money to help his property 666.

We know that once China gave a half billion for a Trump resort/golf course in Indonesia, Trump walked back tariffs.

We know that favors were given out just before Ivanka received trademarks in China.

There are probably another couple of dozen I could find with research.

Is that OK? Trump is president now so why not make money off Government policy?

I know right away USMB Republicans will scream Clinton and Obama even though both have put their tax returns online showing how they earned every cent. We don't know Trump's tax returns and his base is fine with that. So presumably, they are fine with Trump squeezing every cent he can out of the country.

So is that all OK?

Now, let the personal attacks begin:

Obama never worked in his life yet is worth what, $50M?
Wall Street is paying Obama $400,000 for a speech

Obama wrote two best selling novels and as the first black president, there is no reason he shouldn't be a paid speaker. Politicians have been doing that for centuries.

You just hate him and that's why your kind lies about him. Because he makes money with no stings attached. Something your kind can't understand. And especially not for a black.

But the Trump family is not doing what the Clinton's did...believe me if they were we would be hearing nothing else on the news.....
I have said Trump is innocent from the beginning because if he wasn't we would all no it by now...he is the most investigated person in DC...how sick is that? with all of the corruption in that town...only the new comer the outsider gets a year long investigation....with all of the shit that happens there...unreal...

Hillary has been under investigation a hell of a lot longer than a year, and guess what? Nothing has stuck so far. Trump and his campaign have been under investigation for only a year, and it has resulted in several convictions, a couple of jail sentences and some other things as well.

If Hillary is so guilty, why was she able to not be indicted for anything yet, even though the GOP has hounded her relentlessly.

Hillary has been under investigation a hell of a lot longer than a year, and guess what? Nothing has stuck so far
Are you going to just completely ignore the feeble investigation made into the Clinton's and Hillary's deleted emails from her illegal server? Are you going to purposely forget how the FBI questioned her without putting her under oath?...are you going to erase from the facts that the FBI granted her team of miscreants immunity? before they spoke to them?
They gave her a pass...no one wanted to prosecute the former first lady...we have two sets of rules in America...one for conservative outsiders and one for democrats and the entrenched impossible to remove establishment...

Hillary has been under investigation a hell of a lot longer than a year, and guess what? Nothing has stuck so far
Are you going to just completely ignore the feeble investigation made into the Clinton's and Hillary's deleted emails from her illegal server? Are you going to purposely forget how the FBI questioned her without putting her under oath?...are you going to erase from the facts that the FBI granted her team of miscreants immunity? before they spoke to them?
They gave her a pass...no one wanted to prosecute the former first lady...we have two sets of rules in America...one for conservative outsiders and one for democrats and the entrenched impossible to remove establishment...

How about all of the Benghazi investigations? Nothing ever came of that either, even though the GOP tried their best to make it stick.

How about all of the Benghazi investigations? Nothing ever came of that either, even though the GOP tried their best to make it stick
The Benghazi mess was bad...good men were put into a dangerous nation by Obama and Hillary with little or no dependable security...it was naivete and a misguided view of reality but not illegal...it showed America how bad Hillary Clinton would be in the Oval Office and it stands as one of the reasons many did not vote for her...shes an idiot and never should have been secretary of state....and Obama should have never been commander and chief....totally unqualified both of them...

Forum List

Back