Do they “got him” this time?

Do they “got him” this time?​

No but they are still trying....

FBI DC office....

1661573118421.png

What do you conservatives think…is anybody worried?
What happens if Trump is indicted…..do you declare war?

I would strongly suggest no single fellow American nor small group of you declare war on our federal government. Drone strikes are not your friends. Remember Waco. No matter how law-abiding you think you are the alphabet law enforcement and intelligence agencies will paint you in the worst light possible before droning you. In that way, the rest of the American people will either say you had it coming or cheer for your destruction. Further, no president in our history present, past or future is worth going to war for. Funny how zero patriotic Americans formed actual armies to prevent the theft of the 2020 election. The best they could muster was disorganized mob chaos, which they were of course duped into by those aforementioned alphabet agencies. If the ATF is going door-to-door seizing AR triggers they claim to be machine guns, then you can bet your ass the feds will throw lightening bolts at you for even suggesting the people rise up. Ours is the time of the American Police State, a time when the government's giant jackboots are salivating over the prospect of shining themselves with the innards of "patriotic" American citizens. Do take heed and stand-down.

l
Why are democrats doing this "Let's impeach Trump two three, nay. a zillion times because they say so shit. really. NO proof. I hate this shit. this Anti Trump cult that has become so powerful, that we can't question them. I question them. Why are you doing this?

l
Why are democrats doing this "Let's impeach Trump two three, nay. a zillion times because they say so shit. really. NO proof. I hate this shit. this Anti Trump cult that has become so powerful, that we can't question them. I question them. Why are you doing this?
gtqL-1hXGliOCzvlMevckdfITtnXEb1eIRvSoJSg3tQ.jpg

Lessee:
  1. They wiretapped and spied on Trump's Administration thanks to Obumma's help
  2. Then they drummed up a fake russian conspiracy in 2017 with Hillary's help.
  3. They they concocted the dead end Mueller Collusion investigations in 2018.
  4. Then they actually tried to impeach the guy in 2019 for a phone call trying to run down tips on how corrupt Biden, their presidential candidate really was.
  5. Then they gamed the 2020 election to steal his reelection away from him by rigging it with unlimited untraceable ballots wherever they needed.
  6. Then they tried to set him up and frame him for the riot they caused in 2021.
  7. Then they impeached him again a week before leaving for good measure.
  8. All along, they've lied about him smearing him at every opportunity in the media.
  9. Now they've spent the past two years still "investigating" him for dirt under his fingernails trying to smear him.
  10. In between, they've sought his tax returns, business records, phone calls, emails and sifted through his trash.
  11. Then a couple weeks ago, instead of just knocking on his door, they waited days for him to leave town so they could break into his house as payback for calling Ukraine looking into Biden and ransack the place and took anything they wanted with a warrant for everything but the paint on the walls.
And they still haven't been able to pin an unpaid parking ticket on the guy! Hmm.

What the hell are the democrats so afraid of and trying so hard to hide that they are so worried we might find out about?

All the Left and Never-Trumpers have proven is that they are dangerous, latent Nazis with a blood-thirst for absolute power and total intolerance for anyone not marching to their drum who have a terrible secret they will apparently stop at nothing to hold onto unless the American people put an end to their dictatorial reign.

Last edited:
It is what I EXPECT you Alt-Right Losers to propose.

So who, BrokeLoser are you going to shoot?
Do we meet in an Idaho, Nebraska, etc field????

tell BackAgain to take me off ignore.
backagain is too much of a pussy to do the debate.
All she/he does is "stupid Shit"

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back