Do they “got him” this time?

gtqL-1hXGliOCzvlMevckdfITtnXEb1eIRvSoJSg3tQ.jpg
Somebody gets it.

What do you propose?
What should alt-righties do if Trump is indicted on bullshit?

We don't need to go to war.

We are workers. We could shut this entire nation down in 24 hours. More than that--look at the whistleblowers in the FBI. DC does not have the allies they think they do.

Once that starts, the cascade will be something they did not anticipate.

I’m thinking the Hate America folks will fabricate all kinds of shit
I think this may be their last throw of the dice and they're doing it now in some kind of hope it will help them in November. What I believe about their efforts comes down to this - IF they indict him, regardless of what their "charge" will be and IF the trial is held in DC, they WILL get their conviction. I think the jury pool there would convict him even if there was clear evidence to absolve him. Think of it as "jury nullification" in reverse.

IF they succeed in this then they WILL try to use that conviction to say it's illegal for him to run and they're apt to use it as an excuse to keep him off the ballot in some states, even if SCOTUS does the right thing and stays within the Constitution. We are headed to a civil war if the Left cannot get its way by any other means. We might as well get ready to agree to

“the continuation of politics by other means.”
Von Clausewitz

I find it nearly comical that they'll try to sell any conflict as being the fault of Republican/Conservative Americans. If such a conflict begins in earnest, say goodbye to the U.S. as we've known it and also to Taiwan as a democratic nation. Hell, China, Russia, and even Iran might attempt to strike us at home in such a situation.

What do you propose?
What should alt-righties do if Trump is indicted on bullshit?
Should the Alt-Rt Lock and Load and Fire?

Where will this happen?

A Local Field in NB, ID, MS, GA, FL, etc.

Surely trump and team trump are innocent of ALL claims.

Forum List

Back