Do LGBTQ+ folks buy a lot more clothes than others?

I was shopping for a shirt last week and notice a big advertisement in the window of Men's Warehouse showing a couple of homosexuals- looked like they were getting gay married- and modeling the store's clothes.

I was thinking that who would else would want to buy clothes to make themselves look gay except for someone taking it in the caboose? I certainly wouldn't wear clothes that I thought made me look like a homo.

The only thing I could think of is that the LGBTQ+ community just spends a lot more on clothes than Normative people.

That's marketing in action.
HInt....it isn't marketed at you. :)

I have three or four outfits for "other than daily wear" and the rest of the time I wear the same brand and style of sweat pants and T-shirts with some variation in color. I'm with Einstein. It's easier. I don't wear socks. I wear lined crocs.

I no longer have any reason to draw any attention to myself, which we all know is definitely not the truth with the alphabet mafia.

And besides simplifying life, dressing the way I do saves a ton of money, which I get to spend on far more interesting stuff, like books and donations to local food banks and Veterans' concerns.

OK stinky foot. ;)

I swear, I bought a pair of those and after a couple days I could not stand them due to the smell.

I washed/dried them and tried wearing them with a pair of thin cotton socks....That lasted about three days before they started stinking so I did the same thing only that time I soaked them in a bucket with a couple of caps of Lysol overnight....That seemed to do the trick as I had no more issues with the smell.

Must have been something in the "fur" they used. They are just fine now.....Wearing them now in fact. :)

OK stinky foot. ;)

I swear, I bought a pair of those and after a couple days I could not stand them due to the smell.

I washed/dried them and tried wearing them with a pair of thin cotton socks....That lasted about three days before they started stinking so I did the same thing only that time I soaked them in a bucket with a couple of caps of Lysol overnight....That seemed to do the trick as I had no more issues with the smell.

Must have been something in the "fur" they used. They are just fine now.....Wearing them now in fact. :)

Good tactic for keeping them sanitary!

I have many pairs of the liners and I only wear them once before washing them. I do put a few drops of Thieves oil on the clean liners to kill off any microscopic invaders.

They're perfect for me because I like the warmth of socks but cannot stand anything that fits tightly around my ankles.

I was shopping for a shirt last week and notice a big advertisement in the window of Men's Warehouse showing a couple of homosexuals- looked like they were getting gay married- and modeling the store's clothes.

I was thinking that who would else would want to buy clothes to make themselves look gay except for someone taking it in the caboose? I certainly wouldn't wear clothes that I thought made me look like a homo.

But yet...you were shopping where there were big advertisements in the window for clothes for a couple of homos.

Did you buy a shirt? Lemme see it. I'll tell you if you're a homo or not.

Forum List

Back