Do LGBTQ+ folks buy a lot more clothes than others?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I was shopping for a shirt last week and notice a big advertisement in the window of Men's Warehouse showing a couple of homosexuals- looked like they were getting gay married- and modeling the store's clothes.

I was thinking that who would else would want to buy clothes to make themselves look gay except for someone taking it in the caboose? I certainly wouldn't wear clothes that I thought made me look like a homo.

The only thing I could think of is that the LGBTQ+ community just spends a lot more on clothes than Normative people.

I was shopping for a shirt last week and notice a big advertisement in the window of Men's Warehouse showing a couple of homosexuals- looked like they were getting gay married- and modeling the store's clothes.

I was thinking that who would else would want to buy clothes to make themselves look gay except for someone taking it in the caboose? I certainly wouldn't wear clothes that I thought made me look like a homo.

The only thing I could think of is that the LGBTQ+ community just spends a lot more on clothes than Normative people.

Why would you be shopping for gay clothes?

Some people think gays/queers have good taste in clothing, hence this TV Show.

I will stick with my bad taste in clothing.

Why would you be shopping for gay clothes?

I wouldn't be. So I went to a Normative store to make my purchase.

I'm just surprised how major retailers have decided to focus on what I saw as a minority instead of the Normative Majority, which I would have thought bought more clothes.

There's nothing wrong with being properly turned-out for the occasion but I never understood "clothes hounds".

I must be a genius. ;)

Albert Einstein was known for owning several variations of the same gray suit so that he wouldn’t have to waste time and brainpower deciding on which outfit to wear every morning.

He never wore socks and would wear boots to cover his bare feet.

There's nothing wrong with being properly turned-out for the occasion but I never understood "clothes hounds".

I must be a genius. ;)

Albert Einstein was known for owning several variations of the same gray suit so that he wouldn’t have to waste time and brainpower deciding on which outfit to wear every morning.

Albert Einstein also picked up cigarette butts discarded by others for tobacco to smoke in his pipe.

Well, when you never know whether you'll wake up as a man or a woman or something in between, it can take a lot of wardrobe.

I must be a genius. ;)

I have three or four outfits for "other than daily wear" and the rest of the time I wear the same brand and style of sweat pants and T-shirts with some variation in color. I'm with Einstein. It's easier. I don't wear socks. I wear lined crocs.

I no longer have any reason to draw any attention to myself, which we all know is definitely not the truth with the alphabet mafia.

And besides simplifying life, dressing the way I do saves a ton of money, which I get to spend on far more interesting stuff, like books and donations to local food banks and Veterans' concerns.

Last edited:

NO, they dont purchase more clothes, they feel entitled to those clothes and will steal them right from under your nose.

1) How did you know they were a gay couple?

2) Do you think only of the sex they are having when you see a straight couple? If not, why not?

NO, they dont purchase more clothes, they feel entitled to those clothes and will steal them right from under your nose.

Wasn't that a fun story?

On top of every crime perpetrated by nearly every member of this so-called administration, you can now add petty theft.

1) How did you know they were a gay couple?

2) Do you think only of the sex they are having when you see a straight couple? If not, why not?

They were actors and models who probably didn't know each other before the shoot and were likely Normaitve, but they were portraying a couple of Homos hooking up.

I wouldn't be. So I went to a Normative store to make my purchase.

I'm just surprised how major retailers have decided to focus on what I saw as a minority instead of the Normative Majority, which I would have thought bought more clothes.
Something a little more bitch? You are aware that gays were clothes just like breeders to blend in so you won't kill them?

They were actors and models who probably didn't know each other before the shoot and were likely Normaitve, but they were portraying a couple of Homos hooking up.
How would you know anything more than your own manifestations of your closet gay urges?

Forum List

Back