FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY – National Group Uncovers Real-Time Democrat Election Fraud

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
In a real-life example, this month, we found a county that changed 31,500 zip codes, yet the voter remained at the same address. Curious?

That means the voter did not change their address, continued to receive all their mail, except one item – a ballot sent from a voter commission.

Can we assume this easy to verify?

~S~

In a real-life example, this month, we found a county that changed 31,500 zip codes, yet the voter remained at the same address. Curious?

That means the voter did not change their address, continued to receive all their mail, except one item – a ballot sent from a voter commission.

Can we assume this easy to verify?

~S~
Sure it is but first Municipalities or community groups have to submit their ZIP code change requests in writing to the manager of the Postal Service district, who are expected to analyze pros and cons and provide a determination within 60 days, according to the 2006 Congressional report.

They have compromised the integrity of our elections along multiple vectors & they will never stop on their own.

If the law fails to provide relief & justice for the fraudulent elections, it severely limits our options.
Thank God for the 2A because that's the only thing stopping total tyranny from DC & many state capitols.

WTF...so the solution is for republicans to spend endless money chasing after democrat mass voter fraud...

How about elected republicans do the F-ing job they were elected to do.

If someone wants to claim this didn't or couldn't happen they need to give a detailed account of the safeguards in place and being used to prevent this from happening.

WTF...so the solution is for republicans to spend endless money chasing after democrat mass voter fraud...

How about elected republicans do the F-ing job they were elected to do.

If someone wants to claim this didn't or couldn't happen they need to give a detailed account of the safeguards in place and being used to prevent this from happening.

What a idiot....a idiot soon to be put in ignore land.....the solution is very simple..........simply stop mail in voting....require all voters to show up on election day and vote in person with a good i.d..

Now that was not hard was it? geez where do all these morons come from?

What a idiot....a idiot soon to be put in ignore land.....the solution is very simple..........simply stop mail in voting....require all voters to show up on election day and vote in person with a good i.d..

Now that was not hard was it? geez where do all these morons come from?

I don't have an issue with in person early voting, as long as it includes ID. I'm okay with absentee voting for those who can show a reason. Republicans need to focus on mass mail-in ballots and challenge how they are secure.
When I voted in Georgia I was asked for an ID, good, then I was asked to turn off my cell phone, I asked why and was told its illegal to take a picture of your cast ballot. I asked how is that law enforced with mail-in voting...There's tons of video of people taking pictures of ballots before they are put in drop boxes, why are none of these people being prosecuted?

In the very least republicans should be pushing for mail-in ballots to be received the Saturday before election day, not weeks after. If you want to vote by mail you accept some risk that your ballot won't be counted.

But once again we have elected republicans doing nothing but holding the line for democrats.

This of course comes as no surprise to the more astute.

it could not be done without mail in ballots....a very clever scheme.''

Oh my Gosh!

There are so many checks and balances in place at the post office, and in our election system's checks and balances and figures that are reported such as the number of cases where voting was done in someone else's place that puts this in to the

TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY

FAKE NEWS! CATEGORY!

I do agree that to appease your unrealistic conspiracy theory beliefs y'all have ...due to the propaganda you have been unknowingly programmed to receive...:)
that someone who has knowledge of election law and procedures needs to come out and show the public why they should have no concerns of the conspiracy claim, and could never happen!

Sometimes I wonder if this is not some unknowing foreign plot to get every election check be brought in to the public view SO THE ENEMY COULD DEVISE schemes to go around those checks since they would be a recipient of the exposed checks and balances too!

This should all be easy to prove in court.

Go for it.

I do not understand this. The article is poorly worded, for one

Oh my Gosh!

There are so many checks and balances in place at the post office, and in our election system's checks and balances and figures that are reported such as the number of cases where voting was done in someone else's place that puts this in to the

TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY

FAKE NEWS! CATEGORY!

I do agree that to appease your unrealistic conspiracy theory beliefs y'all have ...due to the propaganda you have been unknowingly programmed to receive...:)
that someone who has knowledge of election law and procedures needs to come out and show the public why they should have no concerns of the conspiracy claim, and could never happen!

Sometimes I wonder if this is not some unknowing foreign plot to get every election check be brought in to the public view SO THE ENEMY COULD DEVISE schemes to go around those checks since they would be a recipient of the exposed checks and balances too!
ha! I can see every moment of the Republicans cheating with my crystal ball mounted in a terlit.

I do not understand this. The article is poorly worded, for one
All you need to understand is that mail in voting should be stopped...........valid i.d. cards should be mandatory before voting.

As was said.............all voting should be in person on election day..

Forum List

Back