Do Christians have Free Speech ?

Christians are losing their first amendment rights. About 60% gone I would estimate.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Show me where Christians have los their civil and religious liberties, please.

Nope..not if it conflicts with the Liberal/Democratic Party agenda..

Are you confusing push back with censorship, Lumpy? When people explain why you're wrong to say yzx, or suggest that xyz makes vastly more sense and produces more benefit / inflicts less harm, they're doing just that - not telling you to shut up.

It might be helpful if you stop listening to the voices in certain political pundit's heads regarding their victim complex and the (made up out of whole cloth) "war on Christmas / Christianity."

:smiliehug:

Christians have a commandment which says something like "Thou shall no take thy Lord's name in vain". Which means they are forbidden to dis da Lord. So no, Christians do NOT have the right to free speech.

Judging the current Duck Dynasty flap, expressing Christian, or any religiously consistent sentiment does indeed seem to be getting suppressed.

Admittedly though, in that case it could have been contractual and A&E not wanting an employee saying things that'd reflect opinions inconsistent with the channel. But insofar as being allowed to say it without reprisal, I think the guy got pretty well screwed with his pants on.

Theyre allowed to say whatever the hell they want when not employed by a private employer who says not to (not a free speech issue) or using tax dollars to promote (not a free speech issue).

Theres no free speech issue at all - its ignorance and misconstruing the circumstance thus playing victim. I say "nice try," but i dont think youre playing a trick i think its because youre usually gullible or dumb.

Judging the current Duck Dynasty flap, expressing Christian, or any religiously consistent sentiment does indeed seem to be getting suppressed.

Admittedly though, in that case it could have been contractual and A&E not wanting an employee saying things that'd reflect opinions inconsistent with the channel. But insofar as being allowed to say it without reprisal, I think the guy got pretty well screwed with his pants on.

phil passed history as a womanizer kinda undercuts his righteousness to me...how will the family react? they are making a mint but things are being done to them..words bleeped that arent bad etc....they are basically a very religious family and this may do them it....not being religious but the outspoken phil who has always been a bomb waiting to go off....

and it is more a&e doing this

glaad considers this vicious press that has long not been done....i think when he said it morphs in bestiality they got a wee bit upset

Show me where Christians have los their civil and religious liberties, please.

You cannot bring a Bible to school, you cannot say a prayer before any functions in government buildings, you cannot openly express your religious beliefs without fear of persecution, you can be fired for openly expressing your religious beliefs, your freedom of speech does not apply to religious beliefs.

It's strange that liberals support Muslims, yet Muslims can be the most homophobic people on Earth.

A Muslim can say that Gays don't exist or that they all should be put to death and the left will ignore it.

But let a Christian say that he doesn't support homosexual sex and he gets fired and persecuted.

Christians have a commandment which says something like "Thou shall no take thy Lord's name in vain". Which means they are forbidden to dis da Lord. So no, Christians do NOT have the right to free speech.

What is God's name? How can you take it in vain if you don't know what it is?

Christians choose to obey or not to obey God. That is a freedom they have. God has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Theyre allowed to say whatever the hell they want when not employed by a private employer who says not to (not a free speech issue) or using tax dollars to promote (not a free speech issue).

Theres no free speech issue at all - its ignorance and misconstruing the circumstance thus playing victim. I say "nice try," but i dont think youre playing a trick i think its because youre usually gullible or dumb.

If the left were to say that talking about football is grounds for dismissal would that be okay with you too?

Is there anything the PC Police won't persecute people for, and is there any form of totalitarianism you won't agree with?

Being fired is not a free speech issue. Its a private employer employing.

Government functions have prayers all of the time to open. If youre going to lie about that - lets make a wager before i youtube blast the fuck outta you.

And even if they didnt - thats still not a free speech issue. Beikg on Government time means youre an employee of the State, and the state not endorsing Religion is not a persecution of free speech.

Id like to see where free speech is randomly persecuted not involving private employment/property or govt sponsorship.

One would think a grown assed man would know the fucking difference. But no, its easier to be a perpetual victim. Pfft.

Forum List

Back