Divisional Round Playoff Games

Damn, that Titan's defense has the Raven's number. I think ultimately Kansas City is dodging a bullet.
Maybe. But KC has to deal with a mean Houston team first.

True, no reason to put the cart ahead of the horse I just think the Ravens were the best team in the NFL and Kansas City was the number 2 AFC team. But yeah, they still have to beat Houston.

Wouldn't this be a miracle season for Tennessee ? Starting out 2 - 4, barely squeaking into
the playoffs at 9 - 7 , then going on the road to beat New England, Baltimore and KC ?

Yep. That like....never happens.

See this is the good and bad part of the NFL. The Ravens were the best team this year, but any given Sunday

Do the Ravens have a Patriots like comeback in them? Probably too late 11 minutes left down 16. The Titans defensive scheme was genius. And they stuffed Jackson on two 4th and 1s.

What a play with Henry in the wildcat!

Ravens blew another 4th and one

After that TD...Ravens are in shock

Tannehill with the nail in the coffin just now. Sloppy game by the Ravens. A lot of drops, two bad turnovers, no answer for Henry.
Great Defense by the Titans

titans were probably the worst team in the AFC playoffs and now they’re a win away from going to the Super Bowl

Not to change the subject, but the Golden State Warriors are off to a 9 - 31 start ?
Lebron and the Lakers are killing everyone too.

Draymond Green exposed as an overrated bigmouth. All NBA my ass.

See this is the good and bad part of the NFL. The Ravens were the best team this year, but any given Sunday

Yep. I had em in Super Bowl this year.
Looks like that extra down time was a bad thing,lets hope it means the same to the Chiefs.

you got to be happy with the Ravens losing. One more win (it’ll be a tough one) and you have a path to the super bowl

Yep. I had em in Super Bowl this year.
Looks like that extra down time was a bad thing,lets hope it means the same to the Chiefs.
Yep, the Titans pull off THE biggest upset of this season in the NFL. I wonder if the thugs will be rioting in Baltimore tonight?

Forum List

Back