Vikes v Saints

Horrible play calling by the Vikings on that last drive

Letting Tayson Hill beat you is inexcusable too. You know when he's in there he is going to involved most of the time.

I believe Drew Brees should seriously think about retiring. He looked awful today and I don't think he can hack it against good defensive teams anymore.
Looked pretty good in 2nd half
It seemed like he didn't start playing well until he NEEDED to. Unfortunately I think he's done and probably should, with Tom Brady, hold a joint conference, announcing both of their retirements. And I'm a fan of both of these guys, I just think their best playing days are over. They should retire with some dignity intact.

I believe Drew Brees should seriously think about retiring. He looked awful today and I don't think he can hack it against good defensive teams anymore.
Looked pretty good in 2nd half
It seemed like he didn't start playing well until he NEEDED to. Unfortunately I think he's done and probably should, with Tom Brady, hold a joint conference, announcing both of their retirements. And I'm a fan of both of these guys, I just think their best playing days are over. They should retire with some dignity intact.
Bluz 27 out of 34 completions ain't bad

I think both Brady and Brees still have some football left in them. Brady needs more receiver help. Brees has an awesome offense. Just had a bad game today.

I'm ecstatic that the Vikings finally wound up on the winning side of an OT playoff game. Sure hope they can carry that momentum into Santa Clara next week.

I think both Brady and Brees still have some football left in them. Brady needs more receiver help. Brees has an awesome offense. Just had a bad game today.

I'm ecstatic that the Vikings finally wound up on the winning side of an OT playoff game. Sure hope they can carry that momentum into Santa Clara next week.
Yes Brady needs more than Edellman

Forum List

Back