Belicheat and shady brady have now taught other Bosten team how to cheat to win the big game.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiotic thread by a tard that can't spell "Boston" in the title. ... :cuckoo:

same ole sale ole from the hypocrite coward troll who ALWAYS runs off from evidence he cant counter and goes into insult mode when checkmated and unable to refute the facts like CLOCKWORK "Not that I am saying they DID teach the red sox how to cheat since i know you like to put words in peoples mouths"

wheter it be about your BELOVED cheatriots you worship,or something political, true to form like clockwork,you go do a perfect imitation of a 3 year old and got into insult mode when the truth hurts even though this thread is sarcastic and for fun. such butthurt from the troll who cant face facts on his BELOVED cheatriots.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Like clockwork,you are so predictable as always acting like a 3 year old when the truth hurts over " IN YOUR OWN childish words", our beloved patriots.

I seriously got to wonder how old you really you are cause as always,true to form,you act like a 3 year old just because the truth hurts you that your BELOVED,cheatriots cant win big games without cheating.:itsok:

okay so i was in hurry and did not spell boston right,okay fine,whine about it as you always do in your butthurt over the truth on the cheatriots mr hypocrite.:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back