Divisional Round Playoff Games

Going all home teams.
Vikings @ 49ers
Titans @ Ravens
Texans @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Packers

Finally, we agree on something. My 9ers had a nice game today.

ETA: Wait. Titans up by two TDs now? Sheesh, I thought they come back easily from one TD.

Wow Titians up two touchdowns. My good friend is a titians fan. If they beat the Ravens I’m never going to hear the end of it.
14 to zip

Ravens need to get their game back

Ravens are in trouble if the Titians score on this drive.

Ravens are on snooze
Missing on all cylinders

If Titans can get to the point where they are running the ball, ground and pound, Ravens are in trouble

But still early

Wow Titians up two touchdowns. My good friend is a titians fan. If they beat the Ravens I’m never going to hear the end of it.
14 to zip

Ravens are on snooze
Missing on all cylinders

If Titans can get to the point where they are running the ball, ground and pound, Ravens are in trouble

But still early

If the Titians run the ball effectively with Henry and the clock becomes a factor, then that makes Lamar Jackson strictly a passer.

Vikings - San Fran - Muslims vs Pelosi who care either one will lose in the next round
Titans - Raven Cheering for Tannehill make Miami regret the trade
Chiefs - Texans - Chiefs by a long shot
Green Bay - because the Seahawk's coach is a dick

Vikings - San Fran - Muslims vs Pelosi who care either one will lose in the next round

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been very surprised by Tannelhill’s resurrection

oh and Pete Carroll is a dick/911 truther

14 to zip

Ravens are on snooze
Missing on all cylinders

But still early

If the Titians run the ball effectively with Henry and the clock becomes a factor, then that makes Lamar Jackson strictly a passer.
Agree
Henry kills in the fourth quarter. If Ravens are not back in the game by then, they are in deep shit

Damn, what up with the Ravens? Even when the are on it's only field goals.

I still think they have a slight advantage at the half to win but I'd like to see the Titans pull it off.

Damn, that Titan's defense has the Raven's number. I think ultimately Kansas City is dodging a bullet.

So I guess the best team still in it is the Niners.

<---Niners fan

Forum List

Back