Divisional Round Playoff Games

Because they have no fuken traction....which leads to injuries.
Leads to falling down in the mud
A hard surface leads to injuries

Uuuh no.
Slipping when you expect traction is far worse.
I'll take my Fathers word who was a NBA trainer for the Rockets and the head trainer for WSU over your opinion anyday.
OK
Bring him on here and I will listen

He's dead so ya better break out your Ouija board.
Him being the head of the NBA trainers association and in the NBA hall of fame puts his opinion far ahead of some dimwit leftist.

In which way qualifies him as an expert on sloppy field conditions in football?

I don’t care...I like watching a game in the snow or mud over a game indoors

If you dont believe me......
What injuries can result from poor playing field conditions? | Sports Injuries

Uuuh no.
I'll take my Fathers word who was a NBA trainer for the Rockets and the head trainer for WSU over your opinion anyday.
OK

Him being the head of the NBA trainers association and in the NBA hall of fame puts his opinion far ahead of some dimwit leftist.

He was the head trainer at WSU as well....as in head trainer of all sports at the college level.
I'll say I have vastly more experience at sports injuries and there causes than you do after spending a lot of years in the training room with professional athletes of all stripes and their complaints about field conditions and the resulting injuries they cause.
Go try and spoof a moron with your opinions because they wont work with me.

Maybe with Green Bay we can get some good Football weather
Domes are for pussies

So you're hoping for injuries...

Uuuh no.
OK

He was the head trainer at WSU as well....as in head trainer of all sports at the college level.
I'll say I have vastly more experience at sports injuries and there causes than you do after spending a lot of years in the training room with professional athletes of all stripes and their complaints about field conditions and the resulting injuries they cause.
Go try and spoof a moron with your opinions because they wont work with me.

Maybe with Green Bay we can get some good Football weather
Domes are for pussies
Open air football and by extension concerts are fantastic.

BTW the worst of the storm missed us in KC. Just shoveled what there was.
The ice sucks but some sun in the morning will take care of that.
Should be a good game
I think KC blows them out

KC / Baltimore should be a great game

SF dumped the Vikes by 17

I give credit to the Defense which just shut them down

Going all home teams.
Vikings @ 49ers
Titans @ Ravens
Texans @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Packers
^^^ What he said.

I'm late to the thread but I would have gone with this. I'm hoping the Titans beat the Ravens and the Texans beat the Chiefs, but I don't think it will go down that way.

Full Disclosure. I'm a Niners fan.

I'm late to the thread but I would have gone with this. I'm hoping the Titans beat the Ravens and the Texans beat the Chiefs, but I don't think it will go down that way.

That Texans -Chiefs game is the only one I would change, but
I think KC will pull it out. Ravens shouldn't have any problems with the Titans ( of course right when I say that Tennessee gets a TD)....and Seattle hates the cold so GB and the 2 Aarons should win this one at the tundra..
Congrats to the Niners.:beer:

Last edited:

That Texans -Chiefs game is the only one I would change, but
I think KC will pull it out. Ravens shouldn't have any problems with the Titans
and Seattle hates the cold so GB and the 2 Aarons should win this one at the tundra..
Congrats to the Niners.:beer:
Yeah, I think they will too. The Chiefs that is.

I am pretty sure that SF has GB's number but they have no luck with Seattle. So, go Rogers, for now!

Wow Titians up two touchdowns. My good friend is a titians fan. If they beat the Ravens I’m never going to hear the end of it.

Wow Titians up two touchdowns. My good friend is a titians fan. If they beat the Ravens I’m never going to hear the end of it.
14 to zip

Ravens need to get their game back

Forum List

Back