Disney Takeover Blows Up In Florida Republicans Faces. MAGA Tears Flow Freely

It’s amusing how so many think that is the end of the battle but hey whatever helps you deal with DeSantis obsession while the New York Grand Jury is on hold and have nothing to currently obsess over Trump about.

mx6j6i21euqa1.jpg

Why is everyone cheering Disney who is just as much a corporate mega-company making insane profits as say, Exxon or Walmart but most of the people rooting for Disney to keep its special government privileges rail against Exxon or Walmart.

The Florida legislation simply stops schools from secretly propagandizing 4- to 9-year-olds on gender identity and sexual orientation, which is what has been happening without parental knowledge. The angry scenes at school board meetings all over the country show that parents don’t like being hoodwinked.

4i6Ckte.gif

We keep telling you that DeSantis is not smart.

Keep telling yourself that....this isn't over, and the legal crimes they are committing will come out.......just wait....Disney's child grooming agenda is going to get hit really hard...

"practicing democracy"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Desantis was using his government to silence Disney's 1st Amendment rights.
Yea, because elected representatives passing legislation through its state legislature and being signed into law isn’t really practicing democracy, it’s really a dictator just doing what he wants.

4i6Ckte.gif

We keep telling you that DeSantis is not smart.

Loons not wanting a Mega-Corporation paying their "fair share, it's either partisan hackery or it's the apocalypse. You people will drop your convictions in a second to attack someone who doesn't think the way you do.

Forum List

Back